Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alright i got somethin

Go down 
+3
5p4rX
Quiksilver
trix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

alright i got somethin Empty
PostSubject: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I think we need to get the PubScrims goin back on in our server like we used to when we first started JAG up so let me know what u guys think
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 pm

how did that go? wasn't here when jag was first created
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

well when we first started JAG like what 3 years ago? it was good as hell EVERYONE loved our servers and always had it packed, lol our servers would be packed at 3:00 in the morning on some nights, they were really good for all the people that aren't at the right skill level for a scrim team, just so they can have fun and not have to be serious during it
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:28 pm

nice...
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

isn't that kind of like how it is now?
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 pm

well we dont lock the pub and do 5 on 5's or 6 on 6, this is what im meaning, just a chance for the regulars and pubbers to scrim for fun and not for seriousness
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm

We do have a pubscrim server. lol.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 pm

yeah but we need to do it in the actual Pub i think, idk bugz knows what im talkin about lol
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:01 am

that'd be cool, I wanna know what the diff between pubbin and scrimming is but I never get a chance to scrim cuz I suck
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 am

Couldnt we just say "anyone who wants to pub go the the pubscrim" ?? hahah.
that way we arnt kicking anyone.. or stoping any one from joining...
+ that is what we have a pubscrim for (pub scrimming) lol.
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 am

i was just thinkin this the other night trix!

i know what your talkin about, i was here with ya bud.

everyone loved out pugs, and yea i totally agree we gotta ring it back. im having technical issues with my laptop, my wireless card went out saturday night (i got it on friday) so now i think i gotta ship the fucker back and they gotta take for ever to repair it and then send it back to me. Sad

but i think we should have it so where we tell people to go to the pubscrim server for pugs, or if the server is empty enough, in other words everyone in teh pub wants to scrim, and it's a somewhat late hour, then we can do it right then and there. thats the admins decision, and i think we should leave that to the admin/admins running the scrim and leave it at that.

if people want to pub, we can either add a plug in if it's not already on, to where it will direct them to the other server if the one that they tried to joined is locked.
Back to top Go down
got_weed

got_weed

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 am

bah pub scrims always end up with people calling each other noobs or hackers

:[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alright i got somethin   alright i got somethin Empty

Back to top Go down

alright i got somethin
Page 1 of 1