Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JAG needs ur support

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

JAG needs ur support Empty
PostSubject: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 am

so me and bugz were talken about payments for the server. bugz pays over $250 a month for all the servers. and ppl did donate we appreciate it but we pay for the servers monthly not once. so wat ever is donated was used and there isnt enuf for then next month. dont worry we r not going to enforce donations. the servers payment r due at the end of each month and bugz just cant keep up. but i'm going through some application and some ppl put in there that they could donate but we go nuthing yet. if we dont get support any time soon we r going to have to loose some server. and we might have to cut some members cuz our server cant hold that many members. so if u put u can donate on ur app, plz pm me or bugz of how much u can and wen u will. and if u dont we will pming u. we also would like to thank krystallord for donating a server to jag he has done us a huge favor.

Last edited by death1*8*7 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

i will send some money this week.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 pm

My paypal account has been screwed so I need to get it fixed before I can start contributing again.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

i would if i had the money. might b able to donate around mid april but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:51 pm

i can't donate right now, but as soon as i have spare money. I'll try to donate as much as I can. I gotta save up for so much shit right now, like a new instrument, college, and other expenses related to college...but i might be able to donate about like $10 soon...i just need to make sure my paypal account is still active...
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am

yeah college is expensive. ill see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAG needs ur support   JAG needs ur support Empty

Back to top Go down

JAG needs ur support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: