Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Gifts?

Go down 
+2
BraveHeart.
Thomasu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Not trying to Spam topics...But anyway,

My fiancee and I's 3 year anniversary is coming up on the 20th, and I have NO idea what to get her...

Last edited by Thomasu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 pm

buy her a 20 gauge shot gun. thats what i used when i was like 8
Back to top Go down
GazettE

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:44 pm

have you tried diamond ear rings, rings, necklaces?
Back to top Go down
GazettE

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Or some sexy clothing (:
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Done both of those. Hehe

I mean, i could do it again, but I feel like I should do something more creative/special for an anniversary. Especially 3 years! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 am

get her a ring. wedding ring if ur ready lol uve been with her for 3 yrs so go for it.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:56 am

Depends on ur $ Limit??? Try a nice Dinner with candles and all that!

Spoil her wit love all DAY, Suprise her and Maybe take her somewhere nice maybe like on a Vacation lol!
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Man, I wish I could take her on a vacation! We do have these spa and massage certificates, but they were a gift from someone else, so I can't claim em myself. Hehe

I might clear a day for us to go do that and then take her to a nice dinner to top it.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

sounds good. have fun man
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

well ide jsut take her to eat all day cause im fat so........ portland ehhh bad weather at all ?
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Well, recently, yes. It's been hailing and snowing in the near area and shit. But we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anniversary Gifts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Gifts?   Anniversary Gifts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Gifts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: Random Chat!-
Jump to: