Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

False Accusations

Go down 
+7
AmazingHyzer
BuGz
KrystalineLord
MaD_SheF
Vondom
death1*8*7
Crymore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Crymore

Crymore

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 am

Okay , I don't get whats wrong with CAPO but holly molly I was just owning and I get kicked and accused of cheating just because I was doing well and I got a couple of nice headshots? If you want go check me out when I'm playing I don't hack , I'm not even that good I just have better days then others. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble here but I'm just asking that you don't be so self righteous that you abuse your powers.

False Accusations Banned1.th

Sorry if this is the wrong section , this is kind of more of a complaint more then admin abuse

CS Name: gah` C R Y M O R E
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 am

nope u got the right section and thx for letting us know. we dont like our admins to be kicking ppl cuz there better then them. but will look into it. hope ull still come play in jag servers
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

i kick death all day i dont see a problem ?

yeah thats some bs man please do come back and ill show u what a hs is all about
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

I was present in the server at the time. I didnt see anything hack worthy, but some nice shots. We need to look into this.
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm

I say unban her, he's been in a tude lately...guess doesn't like being asswhooped by a woman LOL.

Krystal Lord
Back to top Go down

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 am

its funny how death says he will look into it but not once was i ever asked about any of this instead he just bans me from vent and kicks me out of the clan, CLEAN way of looking into things
Back to top Go down

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 am

you are as bad if not worse than me death the only difference is you spew money out to make you cool and strong in this clan where i just talk shit because half of this clan is little kids and faggots like you and impartial
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 pm

What about me Capo what about me???? lol
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:20 pm

capo is a bitch
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:15 pm

SOMEBODY needs his bahbah
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 pm

rofl @ daniel
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 pm

I know this is old, but I sort of know crymore and got them to come in the server ... I play l4d with them.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:22 am

hahaha... thats capo alright... he was right about impartial but the rest of you are chill in my book.
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

lol @ resurrected forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Accusations   False Accusations Empty

Back to top Go down

False Accusations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Ban Zone! :: Admin Abuse-
Jump to: