Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saturated Fat

Saturated Fat

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal Empty
PostSubject: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 am

Here is my OFFICIAL APPEAL. Thanks for your time.

The first two are from koja and the second two are from thorton.

Feel free to ban shot me as much as you want, whenever.

I have nothing to hide.

I do feel if someone is banned for no reason, like me, then the person who banned should be punished, Like football, Reviewing the play should cost you a time out unless you are correctly challenging the play. In this case, because Koja is an immature admin abuser, perhaps a punishment is due..

Like slapping him in the face with my.....hairy....long....crusty....TOE.

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal L_66165312fd0a4b74b4b1b1220c048719

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal L_30e3092b964a42c1b8c3d94b9717427b

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal L_b125624b7dbe46278d46e014b9967626

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal L_5ab59435d1ab4f589fdf11060fcf2221
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 am

so is there somthing im not seeing i dont understand ......
Back to top Go down
Saturated Fat

Saturated Fat

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 am

what your seen is NO ESP or GLOWING LIL MEN running around. no red and blue names, no CHEATS.

Your telling me you dont understand my appeal? Why do you waste time replying... lol.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 am

No, what you see is what you get.

If he WAS hacking it would most likely show his aimbot, walls, esp, radar, bunny hop, etc.

This is banshot, takes a picture using the other guys computer so he/she can post it, which is then used by the 5* admins to check to see if someone is hacking or not hacking.

These pictures, show that he isn't hacking.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 am

u understood ur appeal but didnt understand what these shots wer supposed to show lol but i understand now...i thought those shots wer showing u hacking but obviously they show nothing cept u playing game
Back to top Go down
Saturated Fat

Saturated Fat

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:35 am

Shows me being flashed as fuck as well. So no removals ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm

i dont think you were banned for hacking and it isnt that koja is immature in any way he was told to ban you the next time he saw you so that is what he did, i dont know about thornton or why he banned you but i was in vent and talking to koja when he banned u and said that one of the higher up admins said to ban you so thats that.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:00 am

Oh, I banned him using banshot because I didn't think Koja used it. Found out he did though.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:48 am

now im really confused
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 am

if higher admins wanted him ban we could of went to his app that he used to join the clan with and used his steam id to ban him that way lol "thats that".
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:07 pm

I didntt tell Anyone to Ban Anyone so IDK What's going on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official SaturatedFat Appeal   The Official SaturatedFat Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official SaturatedFat Appeal
Page 1 of 1