Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AFC Title and NFC Title

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

AFC Title and NFC Title Empty
PostSubject: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Who will win this coming sunday and punch their ticket to SB XLIII?

Ravens
-------------- AFC Title
Steelers

Super Bowl XLIII Tampa Florida

Eagles
-------------- NFC Title
Cardinals
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 pm

eagles steelers eagles r gonna win
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 am

Ravens Eagles. Ravens win. if not that then steelers eagles. steelers win.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

there is no way in hell the ravens can outscore the steelers
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Eagles vs. Steelers and Steelers are going to whoop some ass haha
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 pm

i go with amazinghyzer
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 pm

hopefully steelers win cause i really dont like any of the other teams, my damn Buccaneers pissed on themselves when they got into the playoffs...
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm

they lost to the steelers twice yes but not by more than 4 points. they lost 20-23 and then 13-9. they are playing in pittsburgh so anything can happen. look wht happened to dallas. the ravens outscored them. look at the NYG and titans. the giants nor the titans are still in the playoffs. the ravens lost to the titans in week 5 (10-13), but beat them, WHERE IT COUNTS (PLAYOFFS) 13-10. will the third time be the charm? who knows. well have to wait and see on sunday. GO RAVENS.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm

trix i hope ur not talking about this yr cuz the bucs didnt make the playoffs this yr lol
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:38 pm

rofl the EAGLES are taking it u all watch
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:14 pm

yeah i know but last year they did, and this year they were the number one team in the NFC South and then they just kill themselves....
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:16 pm

lol yeah. like 28 other teams in the nfl, theres next season to look forward too lol
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:55 pm

hell yeah, buccaneers all the way next year baby!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:17 pm

FUCK PITTSBURGH. FLACCO BOTCHED IT. GO CARDINALS.
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 pm

fuck ravens lost but go cardinals
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Ravens need a WR and need to start improving their offense a bit. they got a good QB in Flacco and even Smith. McGahee should be healthy by the time nxt season starts...perhaps wayyyy before then but who knows. Ogden retiring was a huge loss, but look how the ravens did without him. Cant wait till April now.. Draft =] wait. i cant wait till SB XLIII and the Pro Bowl. Both games should be exciting to watch =]
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:42 pm

rothesburger has been out of practice all week.

and Haines Ward has a sprained ACL

if we lose, i say its due to injuries Sad
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

thts what happend to baltimore, only the injuries were on defense primarily. tht and flacco fuckin botched it and three INTs =/
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:43 am

ray lewis is gonna be a cowboys soon i feel it and or terel suggs or bart scott i wouldnt mind any of them coming to dallas yes...... all free agents soon unless sighned
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm

rofl i would shoot myself if ray lewis went to dallas. t suggs i wouldnt mind as much. still would b bullshit. u can take bart scott tho. idc much for him lol
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 pm

ray lewis doesn't sound right on any team cept the ravens

yea i saw the nfl replay today of the steelers vs ravens game. my god there were these 2 insane hard hits from the steel defence. they were amazing.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:09 am

ray lewis IS Blatimore's D. he hyped the D up so much. they all feed off of his energy. he belongs in baltimore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Title and NFC Title   AFC Title and NFC Title Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Title and NFC Title
Page 1 of 1