Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

teh offricial NFL threaddd

Go down 
+5
Litsys
Vondom
BraveHeart.
k0ja
DaRe DeViL
9 posters

Who's gonna win the Super bowl?
Steelers
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap29%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Cardinals
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap14%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Titans
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap0%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ravens
 14% [ 2 ]
Chargers
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap21%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Eagles
 14% [ 2 ]
Giants
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap0%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Panthers
teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_lcap7%teh offricial NFL threaddd I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

teh offricial NFL threaddd Empty
PostSubject: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 am

My favorite team are the Steelers, so i gotta go with them, though i thought the Vikings were gonna smash Eagles last weekend, it just didn't happen =\
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:32 am

theres no choice for nfl sucks
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:01 am

theres also no forcing you to read this thread

gtfo
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:49 pm

in my opinion if you think football sucks you shouldn't live in America and your a faggot

but no offense
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:27 pm

ive never met a guy who doesnt like football
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:07 pm

maybe hes canadian and likes the cfl lol
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 pm

maybe hes canadian and likes the cfl lol

Braveheart, not everyone lives in the usa.
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm

i know, im just saying if you dont you shouldnt live here =)
you do right litz?
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:03 am

i say the ravens cause of there defence with ed reed
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 am

ralph, thats like pickin the seahawks cause of shaun alexander (back when they had him)

i still can't believe they won today.

but i'm still rootin for the steelers

who else picked the steelers with me?
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 am

that would be me.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:17 am

and just because he doesnt like the NFL doesnt mean he doesnt like football period, because honestly i cant stand the NFL i love college football i mean seriously guys get off his fuckin case jesus christ....
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm

lol well whoever voted for the chargers...they just lost to Pittsburgh. The AFC title matchup looks good. I am a Ravens fan so RAVENS ALL THE WAY!!!! They got lucky against Tenn. Dumbass ref lol brotherralph has a great point. the ravens have a dominant defense. Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are dominating forces that motivate the rest of the D to perform well. Panthers got upset. 5 INT's ugh. Im glad Arizona has made it this far. I chose atlanta in the wild card but Arizona has surprised me and im rooting for them nxt week. i think baltimore, if they survive pittsburgh, then they have a good chance of winning the super bowl. they beat philly in the regular season so why not in the super bowl? even if its arizona in the super bowl then the ravens should have a decent game with them. Either way....... GO RAVENNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Well seeing as how my Chargers just lost im going with the Steelers baby Razz
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

ty i dont really like the ravens but there defence is the bomb and if they score mor often then they will be unstoppable with that defence
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 pm

i see im the only one who voted for the eagles they will win it u all will see
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Steelers FTW! Considering you didnt put the Seahawks Even tho they Suck!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm

reply lol vondom did call tht the eagles would win the super bowl. rofl seahawks are terrrrrible. the best thing they got going for them is the no 4 draft pick. 3 out of the top 4 seeds were eliminated this weekend (NYG, Carolina, and Tenn). Cant wait till next week =]
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 pm

i hate the steelers so much!!!

Last edited by Litsys on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Margin Error)
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:02 am

thanks fo rthe margin fuckup ass hole

=]

haha, but yea, the steelers are gonna have a good match next week.

i knew we'd stomp the chargers in teh second half. and that punt return was insane.

i couldnt believe they did as well as they did without LT, if they had him and he was in atleast 85% condition, the game would've been alot different. but he wasnt in, there for i am happy.

yo bugs, i didnt put the seahawks in there for a reason, it'll be years before they get the tools they need to be Championship material, and the one and only time they made it. the steel curtain shut them the fuck out!

much love.

go steelers!

anyone do fantasy football?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:51 am

ravens defense is good steelers defense is better the nfc team is gonna lose no matter what the key to the afc championship is that pittsburgh has a better offense and they will force Joey Flacco to make some turnovers easy pick even though i cant stand them i have to say steelers but anyone on here that doesnt live in pittsburgh and likes the steelers is a front runnin hoe.
love ya
cap
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:36 pm

lol i live in Oregon and I'm a ravens fan. how weird does tht get huh. steelers do have the best D in the NFL. Baltimore's D is just as good. This will be a low scoring game as it was the previous times they played in the reg season. as for the NFC title game, Go Eagles. Im rooting for the cards as well because of what they have done in the playoffs. the eagles and cards have beat two very tough teams and both have a lot of momentum. Eagles should be able to pull out a dub. you never know tho. Go Ravens
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm

yo cap, i was born an raised steelers. theres no alaska football team, except arena football, and fuck that

yea, i think Flacco is gonna freeze up under pressure. and i mean like close game kinda pressure. record breakin rookie is gonna fuck it all up.

i wanna see the eagles beat the cards though i think the cards are gonna take it.

mcnabb needs a ring, he's been to the playoffs to many times not to have one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teh offricial NFL threaddd   teh offricial NFL threaddd Empty

Back to top Go down

teh offricial NFL threaddd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: Random Chat!-
Jump to: