Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG

Go down 
+2
infamousthornton
ckyl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ckyl

ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Carey Lee
Cs Name: ckyL^
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2294133
Hobbies: CS, soccer, basketball
Job: Currently not working
Are you Able to Donate? Not currently, but probably(a huge chance) in the future

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: today =/ but i'm very active, and hopefully you guys will see me in the next few days. I've been playing CS for 5 years though
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Chill clan, good rates on the server, perfect addons, friendly community (so far from what i've seen)
How often do you play CS?: Everyday, ranging from 30 mins to 3 hours. More on the weekends =)
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: Umm, i'm a friendly person, very hard working. Hopefully i'll make a difference in this clan, a positive difference. For CS info, i've been scrimming in the past 2 years, been in CAL-O three times, managed 2 teams. Lately i decided to give up on CAL with my cousin cause we didn't like some CAL rules haha, such as screenshots, the tight match times other teams chose, and some maps we aren't too good at. Currently in a OGL west 2V2 League with my cousin, we're ranked 11! I'd be very willing to scrim with JAG if you guys want me to lol

Skillwise, my score was 55 and 30 in the pub just now, this is actually my first day on this pub, so hopefully throughout the next few days i can meet more people!

Ohh and i've hosted 2 pubs before, [LS]. Lethal Souls and another called pwnography^. Has anyone played those servers before?

Thanks for reading, sorry about it being kinda long haha,, see you in the game!
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:19 am

I think I played with you a while ago....if it was you you seem cool. Stay active in vent, servers and forums. Aight?
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:25 am

haha yep that was me in office

i will definitely stay active in vent, servers, and forums. Thanks for the comment!
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:59 am

You seem cool,
and I've seen him active on the forums fer sure.

But I'm usually in the pub.
So, good luck.
Hope to see you around.
;]
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:09 pm

thankss, yep i always see you in the pub
Back to top Go down
TomMy

TomMy

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 pm

played with you today.

i say yes so far

good luck
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 pm

thanks for the support guys! i really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm

accept this guy too..played with him like all day
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Agreed.
He was very active in vent.

And played ALL day.
Longer then me...

0.0!
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:44 pm

thanks guys ^^

fatty your awping pretty sick, and xRain you're active as hell lol + a nonstop talker in vent LOL
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:29 am

[ACCEPTED]

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:58 am

Hahaha,
cause I moved into the basement.

And I don't talk to my mom...
or dad.

So I finish my homework at school.

And the vent thing, my bad.
I'll chill.
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 pm

THANKS GUYS!

i will continue to stay active in vent, servers, and forum!

and rain, haha i was just kidding, it's good to hear people talk, all the shooting noises in the serv gets boring after a while lol

but seriously i was saying it in a joking way man
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Haha,
alright.

Just saying,
not like I haven't been insulted by my voice before.
>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG   ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED ckyL's application for JAG
Page 1 of 1