Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

but, but i <3'd u all :(

Go down 
+3
Litsys
xRain
megatech
7 posters
AuthorMessage
megatech

megatech

but, but i <3'd u all :( Empty
PostSubject: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 am

Name of Banned Player! -skytech / megatech
Reason you were Banned? - "Hacking"
Amount of Time Banned for -Perm
Admin who Banned you! - No clue
Time of Ban - 5 or 6 ? no clue

Reason why we should UNBAN You? -

I play there everyday so very active get along with the people and well the biggest reason i should be unbanned is because no i dont hack, which is common for most hackers to say but i find no reason in it why play a game to have fun when u have no fun at all seeing threw walls and having bots n shit aiming around for you and you have to nothing at all sept run around and click your button from time to time. and because i was JAG wanna-be :O

Last edited by megatech on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:16 am

I never had anything against you.
My opinion is,
I would love for him to be unbanned.

Hope to see you around bro.
://
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:54 am

Never saw him banned, probably yesterday, when I wasn't on haha. Can the banner come in and explain themselves?
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 pm

last night before i left to the party i was playing

and in admin chat someone that he was hacking
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Well to tell you I was the one that banned you, and you were banned because you are hacking, I was spectating you for about 30 minutes last night watching you shoot people threw walls and there was no way that you could have known that they were there. If you are gonna hack maybe make it a little less obvious when you are tracing people through the damn walls. That's all I have to say, and I can guarantee you won't be unbanned cause we don't play that shit in our servers.
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm

fair enough, but i can gaurentee to you that i do not hack and have never hacked if i was "tracing" threw the walls as you wish to call it i more then likely heard them and or they were shooting or it was a common spot for something to be sitting at waiting for someone to come around, i have been playing since 1.3 and have come to know the game a good deal so if you wish to acuse me and not unban me then theres not to much that i can do about that but i stand with my word of not hacking i have never hacked and have never felt or had a reason to hack and i dont think i ever will i play cs to have fun not to gay people on their experience of the game. As i said i played there a fair bit and its fun playing there people are friendly and its just a fun time so if i could get an unban through the kindness of your hearts i myself will record demos the entire time i play there and if u wish to accuse me i will provide a link to the demo myself. compressed and everything so its not uber download time. Smile
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

It's the Banning Admins Decision on what should happen but if there is some sort of problem I will step in and make the final call.

Also I've played with him a few times, seems good to me...

Thanks for your appeal also!
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Cool thanks bugz, and like i said i will record a demo when ever im in there incase this insanity ever happens again that way i will have proof to defend myself, happy fraggin xD
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:31 pm

i agree with bugz, if i wastn there am not gonna decide its the admin that banned you and ppl the might of helped him decide will get to choose wat will happen. but if it starts getting persanol this topic will prob be locked.
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Well its just the fact that when people think people are hacking,
its only when their better then them.

And people have to realize.
Just because hes better then you, doesn't mean he hacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: but, but i <3'd u all :(   but, but i <3'd u all :( Empty

Back to top Go down

but, but i <3'd u all :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Ban Zone! :: Appeal Your Ban Here!-
Jump to: