Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb Empty
PostSubject: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:04 am

Well this is how that event looked on my end.. hahaha, not really easy to kill people when your steam starts doing this after an update. Just a note, this isn't fps lagg, its what you call ISP issues/Music Streaming (IF you guys had this same thing going on, lemme know hahah.)

Link: http://mihd.net/190tvwy
Link: http://ifile.it/190tvwy
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

fuck downloadin and stuff idk what to do and dont wanna learn lol..can u jus make a youtube video or sumthin please? lol
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:30 pm

lol yah i dont bother with that stuff either
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Jessus. haha. Ok no prob. If it was my old comp id say no way. haha.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:47 pm

haha k..cuz im too stupid to get that shit to work
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Nah i think yall are lazy.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:40 am

lol..i downloaded it..extracted and idk wut to do afta that i clicked shit and it didnt work so i deleted it lol
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Yea, I'll do it. Just need to get ambition to upload the video.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:37 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:32 pm

if u upload it Fatty will do somethin nice for u Smile
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm

¿que?
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

I was gonna say the same thing
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 am

could some1 be an awsome person and upload it!! lol plz
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb   The "Jump" Event. Staring Kyon, Litsys, Thornton, Fatty, Celeb EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:25 am