Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)

Go down 
+9
BraveHeart.
norcal
brotherralph
ShUrAk
infamousthornton
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
trix
death1*8*7
-ReD-
13 posters
AuthorMessage
-ReD-

-ReD-

How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) Empty
PostSubject: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Share how you got your nickname.

I got my nickname when I used to play DiabloII and my account name was Red_Crimson and everybody just called me Red so i changed my name to ReD only. Smile
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 pm

well i started CS with the name death just cuz no one had it then. the TR was a clan i owned b4 and the 1*8*7 was just part of that clan. there was also a KA (knife assassin) 2 of my clan members came up with these 2 tag got ppl in the clan to join so the clan was always holding scrim against each other 1*8*7 vs KA. it was fun until i ran out of bling
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm

well my name came from my first clan where we used all breakfast foods and i chose Trix the Cereal but before i was trix i was Fruit loops son Smile
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

i used 2 play d2..my accounts were java-hoe java-hoe2 java-hoe3 nd mor lol..i wus pretty good i guess..but TRDmark is me my bro nd a close frend nd my bro calls me fatty so he put my name as fatty..yea lol
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Well, old game name was tRu. IrAqI -- used to just be IrAqI but then in 1.5 i started a clan with a couple of friends and we were called the "tru" clan (i dont know why) -- Anyways, 1.6 came I got kicked out of what is now the TrU Clan......bitches ANYWAYS!!!

After that I would get banned from servers "Reason: We don't let Iraqi's into our servers (FUCK OFF)" <-- seriously...one server had that on the kicked and banned thing.

After that I just ran around as Thornton for a while, I with my brother in the [{MOB}] clan where I stuck with Thornton but added the " . " to it. Since then, I run around with .Thornton

When I started JAG for the first time my name was [J.A.G] .Thornton (bugz knows about the whole fokai thing) after JAG died I dropped the fokai part, now I use it sometimes

Also use .InFamous <-- how I got that I actually don't really know. Just started using it one day and kept it.

Oh, the KeLevRa.Thornton name came from my school. Kids in my classes would call me that...again...don't know why

-------------------------------------
NAMES I'VE USED
tRu. IrAqI
.Thornton
[{MOB}] .ThorntoN
[J.A.G] KeLevRa.Thornton
[J.A.G] .Thornton
[J.A.G] .Thornton
[J.A.G] KeLevRa.Thornton
[J.A.G] .InFamous

WHY SO MANY FUCKING NAMES?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
ShUrAk

ShUrAk

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Shura Kouki is my name

Shurak(ouki)

its what i use to produce music, needed a new name on cs... yeah... lol
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 pm

well when i started to play cs my brother roy gave me that name and i stuck with it since lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
norcal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
norcal

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm

its where im from!
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm

norcal i love your pictures!

umm braveheart the scotish movie...... im scotish.
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:55 pm

I made mine up when I was making a new bowmaster on a maplestory
private server.
:]
Back to top Go down
ckyl

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:08 am

mine is just initials of my name, i saw how all the pro's have their real life names as their in game names haha, so i made mine up too.
Back to top Go down
smokingbLuntz

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:49 am

My in-game is pretty obvious how i got it:P Laughing
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:53 am

Hahah,
that made me laugh.

Bluntz are so great.
Back to top Go down
TomMy

TomMy

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Tommy isnt my real name

back when my bro [Tommy] played cs. he had his name as TomMy and i would always change it back then he would change it back to TomMy.

so i finally just left it at TomMy and i still play as that for my name

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)   How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name) Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get your Nickname (Ingame Name)
Page 1 of 1