Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another disc golf tourny

Go down 
+4
Quiksilver
mikedizzle
death1*8*7
AmazingHyzer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

another disc golf tourny Empty
PostSubject: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 am

myself and vondom are going to yet another disc golf tournament tomorrow. riverfront park roseburg oregon. should be a great event. gunna be in the 80s or so. should be a good turnout. wish us luck =]
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 am

well we just got back from the tourny, vaughn was leading ams going into the second round shooting 2 down and i was in like 4th-5th place going into the second round. i was one up. second round i played with some stiffs and they were annoying as fuck for awhile then cooled off but by then i was already losing any chance of cashing. i finished the 2nd round 11 over for a combined score of 12 over. vaughn shot a 7 over in the second round to shoot 5 over and cash in 9th place. it sucked ass and was like 85-90 degrees. we then played whistlers bend which is fuckin amazing. i shot a 6 over but we were messing around playing a skins game. it was lot of fun and a great tourny. cant wait till the next one. SELMAC.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

kewl
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 am

if death was playing golf with a girl, he would get a hole in one on every hole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 am

Wow, vondom could have cashed out real big...dang that sucks man, good try to both of you...i still dont understand what disc golf is though, after like, at least 5 months of you two talking about it.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 am

Quiksilver wrote:
Wow, vondom could have cashed out real big...dang that sucks man, good try to both of you...i still dont understand what disc golf is though, after like, at least 5 months of you two talking about it.

frisbee golf, it's quite fun but i haven't used any of the hardcore ones. But still is pretty sweet and fun.

it's golf but with a frisbee and the holes are alot bigger and chainlinked? if i presume correct
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

I have played a few neighborhood courses but I have yet to master the long shot, and i only have 3 discs. When I get in close I' used to be fairly good.

I held the course record at a Summer camp I worked at a few years ago at 8 under for 9 holes.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

this must be a washington thing...haha
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm

I live in vncouver BC Lol
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 pm

i know that, but you dont play it as intensely as those washingtonians seem to...
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Hyzer and Vondom are from Oregon lol
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

shit...umm...

Very Happy

i mean those above california people...that's what i meant...heh
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

lol... well i choked and im pissed ill ttyl about ti guys late
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Vondom you could have "Accidently" Broke one of their disks Smile
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm

lol way to fail quick lol disc golf uses DISCS. its a lot like regular golf. start out on a teepad and throw ur disc towards the pin (basket) its a chain structure with a base, center pole, cage, chains, and top piece. most holes are par 3. there are putters drivers and mid ranges, each with its own flight path, stats, weight, and name. a hole in one is called an ace. and mike, breaking one of their discs wouldnt really affect their score too much...they would get pretty pissed off and beat the shit out of you, but chances are they have a backup disc. most disc golfers, especially ones who play in tourny's, carry at least 15 discs. many ppl cary 20-30 depending on how big their bag is. discs are priced Dx: 8 bux, pro: 10 bux champ: 12-13 bux star: 14-15 bux. most courses are free to play but some have parking fees. thats pretty much it. any questions ask me or vondom or go to pdga.com
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 pm

lol, go to new forums... Very Happy

and i can't believe there's a pdga
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 am

lol i cant believe theres a n00b in here who fails to realize the greatness of disc golf. u can make bank playing in pdga tounrys. buy in is usually over 100 bux but if u win or even place in the top 30-40 ur still guaranteed 300 bux. usually winner takes like 2-3 grand or so depending on how many ppl play in each division
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another disc golf tourny   another disc golf tourny Empty

Back to top Go down

another disc golf tourny
Page 1 of 1