Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delete this thread, please.

Go down 
+11
infamousthornton
truewun
5p4rX
death1*8*7
mikedizzle
Tinkerbell
Litsys
namborghini
Quiksilver
M4RT1N0
Katie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:16 pm

martino and mike you guys are a couple of tards for realz, if an ugly girl, say me for instance, asked for anyone to buy me a game everyone would know i was kidding. But since katie's cute you assume she's 'using her looks' to get what she wants. Jealous cuz men don't flap their tongues at you?? haha
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 pm

5p4rX wrote:
martino and mike you guys are a couple of tards for realz, if an ugly girl, say me for instance, asked for anyone to buy me a game everyone would know i was kidding. But since katie's cute you assume she's 'using her looks' to get what she wants. Jealous cuz men don't flap their tongues at you?? haha

nah i jus found it obnoxious thats all..
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Martino you really have nothing else to do? that was just you acting like a smart ass. GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP SUCKING OTHERS PEOPLE DICK!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 am

truewun wrote:
Martino you really have nothing else to do? that was just you acting like a smart ass. GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP SUCKING OTHERS PEOPLE DICK!

truewun your the most immature fuck i have ever met in my life. listen to you lol, just leave the clan now wow.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:15 am

does anyone else have a headache now?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:45 am

yep so much fighting and arguing lately its driving me crazy
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 am

word up tink, gotten to the point where I don't even bother going into the jag vent and I'm sick of reading the forums cuz of all the STUPID bickering over the most insignificant things.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 am

Both of you need to cool down.

Martino, keep your comments, negative ones that is, to yourself and stop fighting with Katie.

Katie...... To make everything easier on the 4/5* admins. Please, don't talk to him. Just ignore him. Also if you would, please IM or PM me (If not on steam I do have my MSN, AIM, and Yahoo names on here. You can find me on one of those.) I'd like to talk to you about something.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 am

infamousthornton wrote:

Katie...... To make everything easier on the 4/5* admins. Please, don't talk to him. Just ignore him. Also if you would, please IM or PM me (If not on steam I do have my MSN, AIM, and Yahoo names on here. You can find me on one of those.) I'd like to talk to you about something.

I added you on msn.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am

whoooo thoronton easy budd shes only 16 ur going to jail.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 am

+ she has a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

+ you're all retarded.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

You have to have downs honestly your a stuck up bitch i'm quite finished with your shit you need to chill out and learn to have some fun... all you fucking do is make your self look better than everyone, quitefrankly your not even close to being better then anyone simply because stuck up kids like you aren't better then anything because eventually they all drown in their own pool of stuck up behavior and end up with nothing. Just look at the US for example, (No pun to ppl who live there) They were a rich as fuck country, now there into recession. Or look at germany before WW2 they had alot then after the war they were nothing.

i'd like to also point out this has nothing to do with her and martino btw
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 am

mikedizzle wrote:
You have to have downs honestly your a stuck up bitch i'm quite finished with your shit you need to chill out and learn to have some fun... all you fucking do is make your self look better than everyone, quitefrankly your not even close to being better then anyone simply because stuck up kids like you aren't better then anything because eventually they all drown in their own pool of stuck up behavior and end up with nothing. Just look at the US for example, (No pun to ppl who live there) They were a rich as fuck country, now there into recession. Or look at germany before WW2 they had alot then after the war they were nothing.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 pm

mikedizzle wrote:

yeah I could totally see how saying "+ you're all retarded" sounds really really stuck up. Sike ? Its not that I need to chill out and learn to have fun, its that I can't stand it when people make dumb, irrelevant comments about EVERYTHING. Its funny how you think I'm this rich, stuck up girl who has never worked a day in her life and takes everything for granted. You don't even know me! You don't know the family I come from, what house I live in, what car my parents drive. You simply know nothing. You should probably take that into consideration next time you try to pass judgment on someone you don't know.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 pm

i'll pass whatever i want because quite frankly you act just as hard as any other rich kid. And simply by looking at the picture of you and your BF obviously your rich, sorry the perfect girl picture with the rich looking BF. Rich ppl date rich ppl proven fact. Cmon your a girl with a perfect smile and face of course your rich don't play me like a fool. and you are a stuck up bitch you need to learn to have fun because honestly being a cow won't get you anywhere. I really don't want to argue with you, cuz i think ur pretty cool i just had to get that off my chest to be honest simply because your smart ass remarks from last night and today have just angered me.

end of discussion you get one last post on to what i said and thats it.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
i'll pass whatever i want because quite frankly you act just as hard as any other rich kid. And simply by looking at the picture of you and your BF obviously your rich, sorry the perfect girl picture with the rich looking BF. Rich ppl date rich ppl proven fact. Cmon your a girl with a perfect smile and face of course your rich don't play me like a fool. and you are a stuck up bitch you need to learn to have fun because honestly being a cow won't get you anywhere. I really don't want to argue with you, cuz i think ur pretty cool i just had to get that off my chest to be honest simply because your smart ass remarks from last night and today have just angered me.

im not going to agree with the rich part, because i know beautiful girls who are poor as shit, but, thats the only thing that set me off was the smart ass comments she always made and that made me to not like her so i was a dick right back. but yah, you dont know if shes rich or not haha.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm

MIKE MARTINO STFU OKAY THIS IS DONE STOP REPLYING MARTINO AND MIKE U HATE HER OKAY THATS COOL BUT U DONT HAVE TO MAKE A FUKING COMMECNT ABOUT ANYTHING U GUYS ARE SO FUKING IMMATURE WOW GUYS SERIOUSLY I SY ADMIN LOSE DOWN THIS TOPIC! SO EVERYONE STFU NO MORE COMMECNT MEMBER ITS JUST A GAME. JUST LIKE ITS JUST A JOKE LMFA KIND OF WAY OKAY U GUYS ARE ALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE 4 YEAR OLDS FIGHING FOR A PIECE OF CANDY! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT IF U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE DRAMA IN EVERY POST KATIE OR WHOEVERS POST KEEP YOUR FUKING COMENTS TO YOUR SELF.

THIS CLAN HAS FUKING CHNAGED OVER THE PAST MONTHS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm

jungwoo222 wrote:
MIKE MARTINO STFU OKAY THIS IS DONE STOP REPLYING MARTINO AND MIKE U HATE HER OKAY THATS COOL BUT U DONT HAVE TO MAKE A FUKING COMMECNT ABOUT ANYTHING U GUYS ARE SO FUKING IMMATURE WOW GUYS SERIOUSLY I SY ADMIN LOSE DOWN THIS TOPIC! SO EVERYONE STFU NO MORE COMMECNT MEMBER ITS JUST A GAME. JUST LIKE ITS JUST A JOKE LMFA KIND OF WAY OKAY U GUYS ARE ALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE 4 YEAR OLDS FIGHING FOR A PIECE OF CANDY! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT IF U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE DRAMA IN EVERY POST KATIE OR WHOEVERS POST KEEP YOUR FUKING COMENTS TO YOUR SELF.

THIS CLAN HAS FUKING CHNAGED OVER THE PAST MONTHS!!!!!
i dont hate her.... im just mad at her....
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm

mikedizzle wrote:

WOW MIKE ALBECAUSE SHES PRETTY,AND LOOKS GOOD DONT MEAN SHIT SHES RICH SHE MAYBE POOR AND LIVING OFF HER SIBLINGS CLOTHS.(THIS IS A QUOTE NOT REALLITY SO THIS ISNT TRUE LOL) HER BOYFRIEND MAYBE RICH BUT W.E U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT KATIE OKAY SHIT SO NEXT TIME U OR MARTINO WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT FUKING THINK ABOUT WAT UR GUNNA SAY DONT TRY TO ACT KOOL OVER THE INTERNENT CUZ NONE OF U ARE MY COOLBOOKS AT THE MOMENT
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 pm

jungwoo222 wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

WOW MIKE ALBECAUSE SHES PRETTY,AND LOOKS GOOD DONT MEAN SHIT SHES RICH SHE MAYBE POOR AND LIVING OFF HER SIBLINGS CLOTHS.(THIS IS A QUOTE NOT REALLITY SO THIS ISNT TRUE LOL) HER BOYFRIEND MAYBE RICH BUT W.E U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT KATIE OKAY SHIT SO NEXT TIME U OR MARTINO WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT FUKING THINK ABOUT WAT UR GUNNA SAY DONT TRY TO ACT KOOL OVER THE INTERNENT CUZ NONE OF U ARE MY COOLBOOKS AT THE MOMENT

why must you type in caps.. it's quite annoying, and to be honest im not trying to act cool in any way shape or form. I'm simply venting my anger because shes pissed me off from last night to today with her smart ass remarks. You haven't even been in the server to hear what she has said so simply you have no reason to even coment on what im saying.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:18 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
i'll pass whatever i want because quite frankly you act just as hard as any other rich kid. And simply by looking at the picture of you and your BF obviously your rich, sorry the perfect girl picture with the rich looking BF. Rich ppl date rich ppl proven fact. Cmon your a girl with a perfect smile and face of course your rich don't play me like a fool. and you are a stuck up bitch you need to learn to have fun because honestly being a cow won't get you anywhere

LOL. Simply by looking at the picture of my boyfriend and I ? My friend, who is majoring in photography, took those pictures (they were free). My boyfriend usually wears band t-shirts and inexpensive khalki/black shorts. I'm not a spoiled brat who goes shopping at least once every week, contrary to what you MOST LIKELY choose to believe. I don't come from a poor family, nor do I come from anything close to a rich family. Are you really trying to say that only rich people are goodlooking ? Give me a break. It's humorous to me how you say I'm a stuck up bitch, because anyone who has ever met/spent time with me knows I'm always laughing and smiling, making jokes. I have always been a really fun-loving person and easily pleased. So again, before you pass judgment on someone you don't know, look past your stereotypical thoughts.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:18 pm

jungwoo222 wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

IMMORTALZ, SHUT UP! your blowing things out of proportion, i just said nothing wrong. i dont care if im not in your book, your nothing. your the immature one who has caps lock on, just shh and stop making things a big deal, i didnt even read your stuff, all i read was blah blah blah not cool book rich blah blah, shut up.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 pm

i fuking say everyone shut up including martino mike and katie.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 pm

jungwoo222 wrote:
i fuking say everyone shut up including martino mike and katie.

Why do you have to be so hardcore in swearing aswell, for a 12 year old who says hes mature. you really need to talk like it. I already said katie can have her last comment on what i said you didn't really need to intervine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delete this thread, please.   Delete this thread, please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delete this thread, please.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next