Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird... lol. can you do it?

Go down 
+6
impartial I (Daniel)
Quiksilver
5p4rX
Tinkerbell
M4RT1N0
Transition
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Transition

Transition

weird... lol. can you do it? Empty
PostSubject: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 pm

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm

hahaha dude i read all that like i sped through it i didnt even have to look thats amazing
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 am

ya ive seen these b4 its so cool how it doesnt even matter what he order is
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:35 am

obviously martino was able to read what was there but didn't comprehend it's meaning lol
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 am

hahhhhh true that sparx Wink
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 am

hm...to correct or not to correct, that is the question.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 am

Quiksilver wrote:
hm...to correct or not to correct, that is the question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, omg that has to be the funniest thing ive laughed at yet
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 am

i've actually read this same one a couple times
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 am

fail on the "aulaclty "
Back to top Go down
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am

tahts fcuknig cool
Back to top Go down
KyonCoraeL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am

I must be retarded cause I don't know what he said
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 am

Transition wrote:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

ok can you read what im about to type

tansitiron cna yuo rdae wtha I tpedy. I lvoe yuo so mchu taht I wnta to mtee yuo adn myarr yuo ok?

^_^ Clever i am
Back to top Go down
Transition

Transition

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm

transition can you read what I typed. I love you so much that I want to meet you and marry you ok?

and yes for sure Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
HoMeGrOwN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
HoMeGrOwN

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

lol that was pretty dope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird... lol. can you do it?   weird... lol. can you do it? Empty

Back to top Go down

weird... lol. can you do it?
Page 1 of 1