Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

banned out of no where..

Go down 
+5
tehmc
Jay
namborghini
Matt
spinnerette
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spinnerette

banned out of no where.. Empty
PostSubject: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

i play in the jag server nearly everyday, even ask Iro.
he was the only admin in the server and he said he didnt ban me, i wasnt even doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 pm

yea sry bout this my laptop died soon after i banshotted you and i lost all your info to post in forums. I specced you and it looked like pretty obvious walls. post your banshots and if they are clean you will be unbanned
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 pm

what do you mean post my ban shots?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

i banshotted you which means right before you got kicked from server your comp took 2-3 screenshots...you can find them in your cstrike folder. upload them to imageshack or photobucket or somethin and then post the link to them on this topic. if there are no 3rd party programs showing up in them you can be unbanned
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm

this could easily be fixed with some banshots and ur steamid
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm

lmao spinn you make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Lucky for you Matt I was spec'ing him too and I was moments away from doing a banshot as well. I will post his information.
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:35 am

i dont have any banshots in my folder...
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:49 am

haha its another purefcuk Razz but you know what, i think our banshot is broken because noone is receiving them in their folder lately.
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 am

i looked through my whole cstrike folder and i dont see any screenshots
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 am

banshot works just fine i just tested it on myself dont lie......post your banshots or you are stayin banned
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 am

obviously it doesnt work, oh well, you guys are a bunch of cock suckers anyways
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:49 am

LOL!!!!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:04 pm

ummm ok then..... next!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 pm

i roflnow'd
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 pm

haha im unbanned thats weird, looks like im just gonna have to use a different name Wink

thanks for whoever unbanned me.. cocksuckers<3
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

spinnerette wrote:
haha im unbanned thats weird, looks like im just gonna have to use a different name Wink

thanks for whoever unbanned me.. cocksuckers<3

What's with the Names? (COCKSUCKERS?) You can change your name but I have your IP so if you really want to get into being a Rude Bitch I can always make certain your BAN is reinstated and STAYS!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

you unbanned him? ............
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm

i think the bans reset. i see a bunch of unbanned people in today.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm

I didnt ban Any1 or UNBAN any1 either idk ill work on this tho
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 pm

i love my life
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

no this kid was blatantly cheating and failed to post his ban shots. i dont see any reason he should be unbanned >.>
Back to top Go down
spinnerette

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 pm

im unbanned yayy thank you so much guys, see you in the server!
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Yup Keep bein a Smart ass, thats really gonna work in your favor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned out of no where..   banned out of no where.. Empty

Back to top Go down

banned out of no where..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next