Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contratulations to Me!

Go down 
+6
Matt
italia
Deadpool
mikedizzle
M4RT1N0
5p4rX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

Contratulations to Me! Empty
PostSubject: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, my boyfriend john has been in jail since May 22nd, we did the nasty that very morning 9 hours before he got in trouble, and I just found out today, via home pregnancy test, that I'm pregnant again woot woot woot
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm

so how many kids is that now? haha
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

um, i don't know wheather thats a congrats or not :S

but congrats welcome to motherhood...

once again?
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm

right I know it's a difficult situation and it's going to be rough but john's giddy about it and i'm excited too, i just REALLY don't want to tell my mom she's gonna flip out, she may even kill me lol

how many kids is that for me now?? hmmmm.....I don't know i think i have 3 running around now but it feels like 10 lol j/k yea this is numero cuatro for me
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Damn, gl with another child. I can only assume that him knocking you up while he's locked up benefits you guys, aside from having a bundle of...*shiver*....joy.
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Congrats Sparks.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

when i was younger my parents bought me two rabbits.....i soon found out that if you keep them in the same cage little bunnies show up quite frequently....so i looked it up on wikipedia and found that rabbits are the most prolific animals out there....apparently wikipedia doesnt know about sparx....

haha just kiddin dont know if any of that is true i have never had rabbits. congrats on the kid keep us updated Razz
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

LOL that makes sense seeing how me and john were ALWAYS togther lol I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner
Back to top Go down
HoMeGrOwN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
HoMeGrOwN

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 pm

gz
Back to top Go down
Transition

Transition

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 am

congrats =) lol...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 am

Contratulations to Me! Babies-baby-babies-demotivational-poster-1217612077
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:18 am

Gratz
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

haha matt, did i mention that you're my favorite?
congrats sparx
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Matt with his pearls of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Contratulations to Me! Wassup-demotivational-poster-1233612508

that is what sparx baby is gonna be like
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm

LOL as if i didn't realize kids were evil after my first 3 haha jk they're rad but yea if you can color that lil baby brown he could definitely pass as a member of my litter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contratulations to Me!   Contratulations to Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Contratulations to Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: Random Chat!-
Jump to: