Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*NEW* CEVO practice schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

*NEW* CEVO practice schedule Empty
PostSubject: *NEW* CEVO practice schedule   *NEW* CEVO practice schedule EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 am

forge - preseason map - match has to be played between june 29th - july 2nd

If u do not know de_forge I suggest you go to the private server when you have time and go through the map by yourself/with others for at least 15 minutes.

It is unlikely that we will get a full scrim on forge but still possible

When we have 4 or 5 on will go over basic strats for 30 minutes on forge and record it. And then do inhouse scrim 2vs3 at each bombsite.

forge is also week 5 so we do have to take it seriously.

**** PRACTICES FOR FORGE ARE HELD IN THE WEEK OF JUNE 21st - 25th **** at roughly 6-12pm weeknights
- minimum 1 hour practice time in those 6 hours is preferred even if no ones on and ur byurself practicing forge

Train - 1st week map - match has to be played between July 6th - july 9th

*** practices for train held june 30th to July 6th at TO BE ANNOUNCED TIMES(depending on how forge week practice times went)***

ALL things are subject to change and flexibility so dont worry. pm me for questions or talk to me in vent
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

*NEW* CEVO practice schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: *NEW* CEVO practice schedule   *NEW* CEVO practice schedule EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

**** First match when they let me schedule it, im scheduling it for THursday july 9th, around 7 or 8 pm depending on the other team and what u guys say.

and its preseason forge
Back to top Go down

*NEW* CEVO practice schedule
Page 1 of 1