Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here

Go down 
+4
$KIN
Quiksilver
M4RT1N0
mikedizzle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikedizzle

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Empty
PostSubject: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

I did this on another fourms I goto and it has over 5000 Posts on it, i thought i'd give it a go on these fourms and see how high we can get it on here Smile.

so i'll start it off,

It hurts to spray deoderent spray on the tip of your penis, ALSO did you know that asians are crazy about starcraft?.

also this is the perfect thread for martino Smile
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 am

starcraft is nasty dude great game.

did you know i am very italian and my peepee is only like 7 inches?

shitty..
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 am

Lol martino you would be the first to post on this wouldn't you
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am

i can't wait for sc2 to come out!!!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

I can because my computer is too shitty to play it Sad
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

dude starcraft 2, your gonna need some hardcore specs its gonna be nasty
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 pm

is it bad when fire shoots out yer dick instead of pee???
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 am

only if you don't like fire
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

exactly, sparx loves it simply by her name
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am

M4RT1N0 wrote:
starcraft is nasty dude great game.

did you know i am very italian and my peepee is only like 7 inches?

shitty..

M4RT1N0 wrote:
dude starcraft 2, your gonna need some hardcore specs its gonna be nasty

Apparently you think everything is nasty huh.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 am

yeah your moms vagina is pretty nasty.

and hairy
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 am

thats great martino lmfao
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here No-fat-chicks
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Potheads
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Tec19_demotivational
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

LOL thats bad
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Stupid-militia-demotivational-poster-1200261113
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Red-rover-not-as-fun-when-you-grow-up-demotivational-poster
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

saw this one thoguht of martino
Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Soonmyprettiessoonyouwillbemine.thumbnail
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:14 pm

idk what red rover is soooo i cant laugh at this haha
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

really u don't no that game lol i used to play it alot at my school when i was in like grade 2 until it was banned cuz it was to violent and dangerous
Back to top Go down
HoMeGrOwN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
HoMeGrOwN

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

lol all good games got banned in elementary couldnt even fuckin play dodgeball by like g.7 fuckin gay shit lol
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

LOL @matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here   Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here Empty

Back to top Go down

Post anything that doesn't deserve a thread here
Page 1 of 1