Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarneLL

Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes Empty
PostSubject: Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes   Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 pm

6/17 is not a majority, its 35%... there wasnt a reason to be banned from that vote and i did anyway so can i get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes   Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:08 pm

lol may i say Who the fuck r you, i dont know who u r lol. appeal ur ban the right way by filling out the appeal forum.
Back to top Go down
DarneLL

PostSubject: Re: Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes   Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 pm

the iro dude banned me and then he told me to post here
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes   Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:51 pm

haha i remember this guy, he comes in the server flipping out raging for no reason hahaah hes funny though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes   Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned in server with 6/17 players voting yes
Page 1 of 1