Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)

Go down 
+5
M4RT1N0
death1*8*7
Matt
truewun
chiefT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefT

chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) Empty
PostSubject: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 pm

yes, your admins have banned me again.

PLEASE SEND OUT A MESSAGE TO YOUR ADMINS, chiefor does not hack. see prior post for those two photobuckets.

I'll go spend another 15 minutes to post this one too.

I'm about done with this process. please put an "unbannable" mark on me. Kthx.
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

https://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/chiefor/

the two photos from today are added.
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 pm

fuck off you were walling 100% good luck and play somewhere else! we are not retards! banshots dont show shit!

DO NOT UNBAN
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

[Name] chiefor
[STEAMid] STEAM_0:1:667286
[Admin] homegrown
[Date/Hour] 06/02/2009 8:00pm
Kicked by Console: "banned permanently"

lol. that's an unfortunate response.

I don't cheat in any way shape or form. been playing since beta, several years of cal, never been caught, never will. retired for several years, but I still got game. don't h8 me playa.

may god have mercy on your soul
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm

stfu "banned permanently" staying like that!

DO NOT UNBAN!
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 pm

I hope it makes you feel better. at least something good will come from this "witch hunt".

Not that I'm blind to people cheating online, but for fucks sakes, find a way to tell or do as the founding fathers did: err on the side of guilty people free rather than innocents incarcerated.

hopefully one of the other admins that recognizes me will resolve this. TYIA
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Dude i been playing this game way more then you so have most of the admins 3 of us saw you, plus 3 other good players that i know are good and been playing this game for a long time.

So stop with your gay ass bs speeches and get LEGIT.
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

since beta.

beta 2.3 with DTD
played through beta 6.7
returned in cs 1.1 era
played til 1.3
returned 1.5
played til 1.6
inactive since

started in middle school, i'm 25 now. so that's at least 10 years. I played half-life multiplayer and TFC before cstrike beta was even launched. Now maybe combined you have the same amount of experience, but don't flatter yourself.

now that the irrelevant is now relevant, what say you?
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 pm

keep talking! I DON'T CARE!

KEEP BANNED! DO NOT UNBAN!
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

oh grow up and admit that there's a possiblity you're wrong.

I'm sorry, but I don't cheat at all. take care JAG, was nice while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 pm

post your banshots.... and there is no such thing as an "unbannable mark" if this mistake was made twice (and i already admitted to possibly being wrong) maybe this time with the opinion of 3 different admins there will be some sort of vote. I feel that if banshots worked 100% for sure, steam would use them. I highly doubt the solution to proving if someone hacks is held within a simple server mod
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Nope do not unban! Banned multiple times for a reason! He cheats i dont fucking care what banshots show or not. people dont play like you!

GET LEGIT
Back to top Go down
chiefT

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Matt, pictures have been posted.

I understand your concern, but I'm at a loss as to how to convince you...
Banshots were provided and I have spent the time to recover them, post them, and provide all data you've requested.

i've played for AA, wmh, bsquad, ifrags, and... well probably 10 other clans. Played Lan tournaments, played with a LAN team in San Jose... I'm at a loss =/

https://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/chiefor/

Watch the demo if you have one please. pay attention to reaction times, reaction to spotting someone who peaks, crosshair lead off a corner, and the fluidity of my movements (shows my muscle memeory reflects someone who's played a lot)... I don't know what else to tell you =(
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 pm

lmao "may god have mercy on your soul" "Not that I'm blind to people cheating online, but for fucks sakes, find a way to tell or do as the founding fathers did: err on the side of guilty people free rather than innocents incarcerated." lol i think thats funny, sound like ur preaching us or we have sinned and were all going to hell. this will be up to the admin that ban him. if he says ban stays then it will if he says to unban then unban. and y is he ban and no one posted the unban untill he appealed? thats a good enuf reason for me to unban could of been a hate ban. post ur bans!!!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am

first of all, if he posted the banshots like you guys sayd, HE WILL BE UNBANNED. thats what we do for everyone, and everyone else has been unbanned that posted them. its not any different for him, so unban him, he has posted the correct banshots. i dont care if you think banshot dont work... we use it, and thats what we have been using, if people find a way around it, then oh well. there will always be hackers, but we use banshot, and they came up legit, so he has the right to be unbanned, period
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 am

truewun, there is no need to be profane. He has been professional and has showed little if any aggression. Please conduct your manners properly.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 am

Quiksilver wrote:
truewun, there is no need to be profane. He has been professional and has showed little if any aggression. Please conduct your manners properly.

yes i noticed that too, that was very immature. we all have done it, but for now on dont.
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 pm

for once in my life.. i.. agree.. with...... mar..martino... that feels really weird actually saying that.. lol jokes aside, i do agree. he should be unbanned dudes legit played with him quite abit.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 am

Man Truewun, are you a JAG member?

If you are then you need to chill out, part of JAGs expectations is that you will be mature towards the non JAG players. Otherwise everyone will hate JAG.

And all you are doing is being immature and pretty douchey.

Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am

holy fuck thomas is alive?
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 am

Yeah buddy! I have just been a bit preoccupied as of late. Smile

Very Happy Hows it do?
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 am

It's goin got onto a Cevo M team, been playing dota on Garena. Pretty intense shit, new girlfriend hows life treating you!
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Aight, got a puppy, playin a bit a WoW and Dota of course.

Just chillin man

and I love how we jacked this thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)   chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double) Empty

Back to top Go down

chiefor banned by homegrown for no reason (am i seeing double)
Page 1 of 1