Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn, dude, that shit was dope.

Go down 
+2
5p4rX
Deadpool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

Damn, dude, that shit was dope. Empty
PostSubject: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:29 am

So I went to this party at a friend's house last night. I got WAY hammered.

When I got there, they were playing beer pong, and I'm pretty fucking good at that game. So I wait, it's my turn, we play a quick game (I lose it was bs). Then we wait for a while and that's when it happened. We played another game, and I kid you not, this game lasted for 45 minutes, if not an hour. lol We got down to one cup each, kept making rebuttles, putting three cups back on the table, and did that about three times. That one game got us all pretty buzzing. I lost that game too, fucking bs. Razz

So then afterwards, we are all so faded, that one dude put on some music, and we were all dancing and singing all merry and shit, until this one dude, rofl, said something about metal, and I was like, i fucking love metal, and so we had this hour long argument about metal, which bands were good, the meaning of it, the message. Man, we got fucking deep, dude, like, cosmic deep. lol

And so now I'm hung over and feel like shit. lol

oh and the guy I was arguing with, is in a band, and they are pretty good.

www.myspace.com/threepartinvention
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:50 am

sounds like a sausage fest, remember kido it's not a fun night if you can remember what you did! heh j/k beer pong is pretty much the coolest sport ever. They should start a league.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:25 pm

They really should...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:53 pm

wow really now? havnt heard of WSOBP(World Series of Beer Pong)? look it up they got a website its official.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm

OMFG THATS GREAT!
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:03 am

I'm sure I would of gotten in an argument with all of you, since Metal is pretty much what I grew up on, and it's definitely the type of music that has the most "elitists" in it.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah, we would tell each other what bands we listened to, then yell at each other about why they sucked. hahaha
Back to top Go down
bong hits for jesus
Clan Member
Clan Member
bong hits for jesus

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

lol metal
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm

sounds gud!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn, dude, that shit was dope.   Damn, dude, that shit was dope. Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn, dude, that shit was dope.
Page 1 of 1