Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacked again!

Go down 
+13
M4RT1N0
Quiksilver
Cupcake
Matt
Big|Downy
impartial I (Daniel)
death1*8*7
5p4rX
Thomasu
Caleh
Vondom
Deadpool
jungwoo222
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Hacked again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:19 am

M4RT1N0 wrote:
wow, its a game. dont freak out about gettin it. when your like 16 you will realize that buying games is a waste of money, which is why i am not buying anymore.

Now we know who stole your account Immortalz..
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 am

Would you like an account man? I'll let you borrow one of mine. Just send me a PM through here.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 am

mikedizzle wrote:
To be honest... You guys are being big dicks to Immortalz.. Sure I give him a hard time sometimes but quite frankly you guys need to grow up, hes just a kid sure hes pretty unsmart about getting tricked like that but honestly you guys should be teaching him and telling him whats out there not calling him a "Dumb ass" or anything else that might come to mind

Mike I think you are the last one who should be telling anyone to grow up. I thought (and still think) you are no older than 16 just from the way you act.

Immortalz obviously the internet is a harsh and dangerous world so you better grow up fast!

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed afro lol! Neutral Arrow Idea clown pirat cyclops Question Exclamation @ No Wink Rolling Eyes I love you Suspect Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Crying or Very sad affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
To be honest... You guys are being big dicks to Immortalz.. Sure I give him a hard time sometimes but quite frankly you guys need to grow up, hes just a kid sure hes pretty unsmart about getting tricked like that but honestly you guys should be teaching him and telling him whats out there not calling him a "Dumb ass" or anything else that might come to mind

Mike I think you are the last one who should be telling anyone to grow up. I thought (and still think) you are no older than 16 just from the way you act.

Immortalz obviously the internet is a harsh and dangerous world so you better grow up fast!

Sorry if i was 16 i'd be at school and not at a desk in a IT building ^_^
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

hahaha yes im the one who stole it, totally
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 pm

M4RT1N0 wrote:

You would do that kind of thing though Razz
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
M4RT1N0 wrote:

You would do that kind of thing though Razz

hahaha if i was intelligent enough yes
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:57 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

How long do you have till they find out you are in their building and call security?
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

How long do you have till they find out you are in their building and call security?

Don't know because im working on a laptop for my boss -.-
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

Hacked again! - Page 3 Retarded
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
Matt wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:

Hacked again! - Page 3 Retarded

i don't care if thats supposed to be a insult with a cat that cute it's a compliment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked again!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: