Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuck my life and my luck.

Go down 
+7
DaRe DeViL
italia
Deadpool
Vondom
Ecko_-
$KIN
*Corky*
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

fuck my life and my luck. Empty
PostSubject: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Okay so here's what happened. Picture it, One week ago yesterday. I was driving back from the lake from seeing my brother at his camp site. I was coming down the hill in my car just driving along with my brother AKA $kin and i try to slow down with compression because my car is a manual and it wouldn't shift down so it just went RRAAAWWRRRLSLSLLKSJDFHGOL WHARGAAARRRBBBLLLLEEEEE. And $kin says OH SHIT! dont try to shift just coast home, i think your clutch just went out. he told me to try pushing it to the ground. there was no tension WHATSOEVER!!! k so i get it home and throw a tantrum cuz i hate my fucking car. I call my roadside assistance and I ride with the towtruck driver for 1 hour and 45 minutes he spoke very little english. i got there expecting to get a rental car because my roadside assistance AND the guy at the shop said i could and they are like "okay i need to see your drivers license and proof of insurance." i was like uhh no one said to bring proof of insurance and i dont have any. they are like well no insurance no rental car. so i was fucking livid and called my dad and vented to him a little and drove back another 1 hour 45 minutes with the mexican truck driver oh i had no cigarettes this whole time so i got home and was pissed. k then i went to call and ask how long it was going to take and he says it will be done friday. so i was all excited then he told me its going to cost me $810 cuz my warranty doesnt cover it. then friday it wasnt done and so i was like okay when the fuck is it going to be done he says monday. then my phone gets shut off for a day on monday then gets turned back on. then i called him on monday and he says tuesday so i called today and he is like well all the parts we tried dont fit so we gotta order some new ones and the new parts are in colorado and they are new so its going to cost more. so basically im fucking livid. fuck my life. idk what to do.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:18 pm

be strong cort and take it one day at a time everything will work out i <3 u!!! sorry this had to happen to you. just
ROFLMAO..... DOO DOO .... DOODODOO LOL
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:20 pm

that sucks hope you get you car back soon
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:03 am

Sorry luv

that sucks but if i were to tell you what has happend to me in the last couple weeks i might just shoot myself take care
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:34 am

Smoke a bowl or two, that'll calm you down real nice like.
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

DUDE I DONT SMOKE WEED!!!!! email me some musheeessss Smile
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:02 am

lol. FINE THEN, BE MISERABLE! Smile I hope you stay sane, god knows I have enough trouble without shit going on. :O
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:33 pm

That's pretty lame, but hopefully it will all work out. Car shit is always terrible to deal with, even the tiniest thing can cause so many problems, but that's life I guess.

Also, not sure if it's what you're talking about, but mushies sound great right now.
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:08 pm

i got your solution.

type kill in counsel.

better yet.

amx_quit
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:03 pm

that sucks. you shouldnt have to pay more for them fucking up and ordering the wrong parts. its bullshit. i would get on them about tht and drop a few motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:30 am

ya my car is finally done. i wish i could type kill in console. could someone just slay me cuz im lagging? idk fuck lol. anyways i flipped my shit on the guy cuz he changed it to 995.42 and then after i blew a gasket on him he changed it to 955.43 so ya. anyways im getting my car tomorrow. YAY!!! and im going to punch rick (thats the service department manager) in the dick.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:24 am

i would rather u punch him square in the mouth, but thats just me
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:24 am

i would rather u punch him square in the mouth, but thats just me
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

ahhhhhh double post nooooooooooooooooooo i fucked up
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:25 am

ahhhhhh double post nooooooooooooooooooo i fucked up
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:26 am

quadruple posting srry my internet is lagging
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:26 am

quadruple posting srry my internet is lagging
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

FUCK.
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:27 am

okay death u win! lol
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:42 am

septuple post, AMAZING, I never thought I'd see that in my life... lol
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Too much man, I'm going to go cut myself right now, out of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:36 am

LOL I got my car back!!!! Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:04 pm

rofl death way to go and sorry about everything goin on cork that blows :/
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

i hope u guys know i did it as a joke to make corky feel better, cuz i can delet topic...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Nice corky. It running well? Everytime I get my car back from the shop, there is something new wrong with it. Mighty suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuck my life and my luck.   fuck my life and my luck. Empty

Back to top Go down

fuck my life and my luck.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next