Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sucks to be me, all the time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

sucks to be me, all the time Empty
PostSubject: sucks to be me, all the time   sucks to be me, all the time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:38 am

I just got home from work, had a totally slow night didn't make any money. I decided to close early and when I went out to my car it was dead. I forgot to turn my lights off when i parked so the battery died. No one was awake to give me a jump so I had to call a cab. while waiting for the cab the street cleaning truck drove by and I got sprayed by the dirty water that came out frm under the stupid truck. so I'm soaked frm the waste down waiting for my cab which I had to call back because they forgot about me (waited 15 mins outside) and when i got home i noticed that i left my keys in the car and it took bout 20 mins to wake up my boyfriend so he could let me in. THEN he spent the next 20 mins bitchin at me for letting the battery die, wasting money on a cab, tracking mud in the house, and waking him up. I'ma drink my cough syrup and go to bed. fml.
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

PostSubject: Re: sucks to be me, all the time   sucks to be me, all the time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:48 am

Wow, I'm really sorry Sad Sounds like a pretty shitty night, but I hope things go better tomorrow for you. I know how it is having to wait for a cab like that, and trying to wake someone up because you don't have the keys to get in. I remember one time I was going to a friends house and he ended up passing out before I got there, and I had to knock and kick his door for an hour because he wouldn't get up.

Anyways, hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: sucks to be me, all the time   sucks to be me, all the time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:54 am

thanks italia Laughing yea it was pretty crappy but i figure tomorrow can't be much worse, it can only get better right?! Or it could be just the same in terms of crappiness, either way I'll laugh about it later
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: sucks to be me, all the time   sucks to be me, all the time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:47 am

Sounds like an FML post!

Sorry to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sucks to be me, all the time   sucks to be me, all the time Empty

Back to top Go down

sucks to be me, all the time
Page 1 of 1