Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, a little about me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
italia

italia

Hey, a little about me... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, a little about me...   Hey, a little about me... EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:35 am

Might as well post a thread here saying 'hi'. My name is Tim, been playing CS since beta 2, and I'm still terrible, though I love playing it. Music is pretty much my life, and all I want to do with my life. Tour the world, see everything I can see, regardless of whether I make a ton of money or not. Aside from that, I love doing anything that involves photography, painting, drinking, camping, poker, sushi, Italian food, friends and anything at all really.

One thing I do have to say though, is that I'm not sure what happened with my bro Capo here, since it seems like some people talk a lot of trash about him, which I think is hilarious, but I do want to say one thing in his defense I guess: he is the truth. He isn't some wanksta who runs his mouth and hides behind the computer. In real, everyday life, if someone disrespects him, they'll probably end up unconscious on the floor. Now that's not to say that he goes around looking for trouble, he's a genuinely nice guy who is probably the most honest dude I know, but it seems to be the common thing for people in CS to talk shit online about him when they really don't know what they're talking about.

Anyways, that's that.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Hey, a little about me...   Hey, a little about me... EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:19 am

Capo is straight up kinda guy which i understand, he can talk shit to me all day but i always know he is joking and if he is not i can also ignore things. but a lot of ppl in the clan take that kina stuff serous and it was just getting bad and worst everyday. ppl were complaining all the time. i tried to deal with it but it would require me being on here a lot to deal with complains. so it was decided buy a couple ldrs to do wat was done. I know he prob things its all me cuz I was the one that banned him, but it was only bc I was under another account wen I seen him acting in the server and I was acting like any regular member and telling the ppl to just report him to the site if they have a prob don’t argue in the server. so capo wen ahead and fucked all my rates and my sound and controllers, after that I took away his admin.
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

PostSubject: Re: Hey, a little about me...   Hey, a little about me... EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Yeah, I know one person who seemed to really dislike Capo was Impartial, though I haven't seen him around lately. All is good though.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Hey, a little about me...   Hey, a little about me... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:32 am

ugh impartial and capo fought like cats and dogs. I like them both and i could always understand each other's side to whatever argument they were having but they both refused to see it from each other's point of view. Stubborn pride is what it boiled down to. neither of them wanting to give an inch. But anyways, hey Italia!!! I'm so glad you're coming on the forums and stuff now!!! Very Happy Now you gotta start coming in vent!!! OH YEA!! Join our jag group thingy on steam too!!!

There I got 1 person to join the group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, a little about me...   Hey, a little about me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, a little about me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Members/Applicants :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: