Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Scrim Team (xC.name)

Go down 
+8
daz
Transition
Mas Ter Mind
MaD_SheF
Ecko_-
Thomasu
Quiksilver
Big|Downy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

New Scrim Team (xC.name) Empty
PostSubject: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:14 am

Myself as well as a few others have decided to start a new scrim team, the current name is xC. although that may be changing, we have the approval from the jag admins and will be starting up by early next week, i will be signing up for atleast 2 of the leagues, BOE & Cevo, and if the others scrim team members agree we will even do ogl for some extra practice....

most of you know me, some of you actually like me... although very few.... if you think you are decent and want a chance to actually play with a team and not just constantly scrim as a pug, hit me up..

we have the use of atleast 2 servers, thanks to j.a.g and saturated fat, but after speaking with death i believe we are trying to work out a xC. private server....

so far i have 5 confirmed players.... and alot of ppl who said they would but i need to talk with.

Roster: Downy, Mad shef, Saturatedfat, Daz, Transition, Mastermind

Back-up: Epi-phany, nambo, quicksilver.

Last edited by Big|Downy on Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:55 am

i'm interested downy, if you would like to include me. i'll pm you later today
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:15 am

Just rethought the name of the scrim team to: xC. = Exigent Circumstances

Exigent circumstance: an emergency, a pressing necessity, or a set of circumstances requiring immediate attention or swift action.

Quote :
i'm interested downy, if you would like to include me. i'll pm you later today

Yah bro, we will talk when i get off of work today, around 2pm...

the tag for the scrim team is this: xC.Name #justagame

Last edited by Big|Downy on Wed May 13, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:20 am

we will represent j.a.g with respect, and any members that are in j.a.g and on the scrim team must follow the j.a.g rules when in the pub, on vent, or doing anything that has to do with j.a.g as a team.... being part of this team in no way reflects your membership in j.a.g. you do not get special privelages for being on this team when it comes to j.a.g servers or vent.

just thought i'd clear that up.

this is a team a few of us wanted to make, and that j.a.g has agreed to support.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Your right downy, i hate you!

lol j/k silly
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm

since your talking about a new scrim team whats gunna happen to the other one
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Quote :
since your talking about a new scrim team whats gunna happen to the other one

JAG Fraggers is still evyl's team and has nothing to do wiith this team, i have no information regarding her plans... sorry ecko but i can not help you there.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:02 pm

alright thxs big downy i was just curious to what was gunna happen
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm

we are getting close to full, gonna be going through some things and getting this team up and running tonight.
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm

hit me up on steam when were gonna get rolling downy
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm

RIGHT NOW NUKKA.
Back to top Go down
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm

IM DOWN
Back to top Go down
Transition

Transition

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:19 pm

sickkk
Back to top Go down
daz
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
daz

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaat!!!!!!!! Sponsered by "frosted FLAKES "
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:54 pm

ooo! ooo! pick me!
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:59 pm

.em wrote:
ooo! ooo! pick me!

sorry bro, but atleast 4 members on this team think you hack... and i happen to be one of em.
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Big|Downy wrote:
.em wrote:
ooo! ooo! pick me!

sorry bro, but atleast 4 members on this team think you hack... and i happen to be one of em.

lolol, that's good to know.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Big|Downy wrote:
.em wrote:
ooo! ooo! pick me!

vouch

I would like to try out. Is this the new jf? cause they seem pretty inactive
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:54 pm

jf is inactive....this is a new team though. im sure downy will do a good job with activity.

Seeing as how he is so dedicated to JAG, that he even gets on vent while at work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:36 pm

if i could go on vent while i'm at school, i definitely would. i get bored talking to the same people in class...
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:13 am

yes i have no life monday-thurs...... my days consist of work, boxing and cs... kind of sad... but my weekends i spend in los angeles where i actually have a life.

yah man, when im not around mad shef is in charge, he can handle anything i could...

the team is extremely active and tryouts are open, but you need to know that the strat caller position is filled and we will rotate players on the rosters frequently depending on who is active and what not... skill isnt everything, its how well we work as a team that matters to me..

so far we are doing well.. won every scrim we played together today, atleast that i was in...

death is working on adding a forum section for xC. and i will be posting things on it on monday, also next week i am signing us up for leagues... so there will be an actual set practice time... plus im going to need every member and potential member to post a small bio explaining times they are available and what not.

i am gone till monday guys, good luck to you all..

one last thing, if you are waiting to scrim with xC and a xC member comes on he will be taking your spot in the scrim... the team is our priority so please do not get upset if you are asked to ring then last minute are replaced... i know it sucks, but we need to practice for leagues.

all jag members that are in xC must follow the j.a.g rules when in the pub...
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:50 am

Matt wrote:
Big|Downy wrote:
.em wrote:
ooo! ooo! pick me!

vouch

I would like to try out. Is this the new jf? cause they seem pretty inactive

for or against? XD
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:21 am

Loll good job downy with the team...better hurry up preseason map de_boe_hydro Lawl scrimmed that map for practice..raped them! U guys shud do fine on it......tell me how u guys do!
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:09 pm

will do thanks random..
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:28 pm

I am hoping to have the xC section in the forums up soon, death and i talked about this thursday and friday night, hopefully it will be done by monday... so when it is up and running i will be posting practice times, as well as training maps members should try to practice on in their spare time... league info will also be posted as i plan to get that up and running... as of now i am not sure who is the starting 5, as it all depends on who is active, i have no problem excluding myself from a match if i feel the team will do better without me.

if anyone else would like to join please let me know... i will be getting this team completely operational next week.... mirc channel, scrim server, leagues, practices the whole 9 yards... also in search of multiple strat books... i can always find em but if someone has a link handy i would appreciate it.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scrim Team (xC.name)   New Scrim Team (xC.name) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Scrim Team (xC.name)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next