Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why give a rookie admin

Go down 
+7
mikedizzle
Vondom
death1*8*7
Caleh
trix
Matt
SuicideJa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SuicideJa

Why give a rookie admin Empty
PostSubject: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Jag's Matts been abusing admin

Banning people for no apparent reason

i got screenshots that say everything time he did it etc... i can send them to you through irc #justagame ill be idling so if a real admin gets the chance i can send them

0:0:2320093 if u could unban me please
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Wasnt abuse bro i thought you hacked...maybe im a noob maybe im not post your banshots and you can get unbanned just as easily as you were banned mate
Back to top Go down
SuicideJa

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

you thought and u took actions instantly without even spectating me this is a form of admin abuse because you get mad and ban the people that are better than you .
pretty sure my 7 digit would of been vacced by now if i hacked

my steam id is 0;0:2320093 if you could fix this we can forget the whole thing cause i hate
cheaters as much as the next guy
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:12 pm

You are the only one raging here i did spec you and did ban you because of somethin i saw you do...maybe you were venting maybe you just decided to do something extrememely random and got lucky i dont know....
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Until you post your banshots there is nothing we will do about this, we stand behind our members and if the banshots prove that you are not guilty then you will be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm

He is already unbanned cause i saw him in the server and has agreed to show me the banshots just so i am personally put at ease lol...even tho they WERE shitty banshots
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Matt when you do Banshot someone you need to put it in the Banned section. There is a format in there for you to follow also.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm

he posted before i did didnt feel it was necessary
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

If u thought he was hacking that's reason to believe it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
SuicideJa

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:00 pm

https://2img.net/h/i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/SuicideJa/bannedscreenshot.jpg?t=1241665043

just click on the picture to see it clearly

me reacting faster than the other guy is random or lucky?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

no you running towards banana then stopping for no reason and spamming the right corner from a weird angle was random.... and that isnt the screen shot i wanted lol....post the banshots from your cstrike folder....its screen shots taken just before the ban. i already apologized since you seemed to have been unbanned i just want to see the screen shots to set my mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

if the screen shots dont show up soon, ill add him to the ban list and we will be ban
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Seriously, you need to post the ban shots even if you are unbanned right now it will only be temporary until we can look at them and prove you weren't hacking.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm

has any1 seen these banshots yet?
Back to top Go down
SuicideJa

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:38 pm

how do you take ingame screenshots when u got banned in a instant....

its not my fault these cal im kids get owned
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm

You got banshotted ..... go into your cstrike folder and find them and post them if you dont do it then stop posting here
Back to top Go down
SuicideJa

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:08 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 am

Hes legit.. i pwn him all the time ^_^ hes just randy and lucky with his wall shots thats all
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 pm

here at j.a.g we dont believe in luck... or charma or religion... so what your speaking of is an insult to the teaching of j.a.g, which happens to be scientology....

lol sorry, just a random series of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:18 pm

charma...

KyonCoraeL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am

all I gotta say is that void kid must've got owned pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
HoMeGrOwN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
HoMeGrOwN

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

all i gotta say is that i think its funny suicide got called a hacker sometimes being good at this game sucks when so many ppl accuse you of hacking lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why give a rookie admin   Why give a rookie admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Why give a rookie admin
Page 1 of 1