Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DENIED] severity wants to join jag!

Go down 
+10
jazzie
infamousthornton
sammeh
Caleh
leagumdrops
death1*8*7
BiC
hjk1091
Quiksilver
severity.
14 posters
AuthorMessage
severity.

[DENIED] severity wants to join jag! Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:31 pm

hey guys/gals, this is kyle, aka severity.
I play in your server daily, am a decent player, usually have a good attitude, but sometimes, as I realize I get a little e-raged (dont we all at times? Razz)

Infomation About Me
Name: Kyle K
Cs Name: severity[d$]
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13228535
Hobbies: CS, bars, strip clubs, females, cars, money, music, etc.
Job: Brick Layer
Are you Able to Donate? I can, but I'd have to create a Pay-Pal account or somethin.

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 2 months ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: 99.9% of the players in the clan are absolutely chill. especially delta/skin/quiksilver/corky/sammeh/and a few other guys.
How often do you play CS?: almost everyday atleast for an hour
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: i live on my own in my own house, that i own, i pay mortgage/utilities etc.. it's hella hard to survive on your own in the world, but i still manage.

anyways, i hope you guys let me in, that'd be friggin awesome.

take care <3
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 pm

hah...i feel special...especially since he raged on me today...haha. I only gave the person he was going up against 200 health... Very Happy. Yeah, I'm cool with this guy. As long as he starts sucking...No ratio better than 2:1...
Back to top Go down
hjk1091
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
hjk1091

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:51 am

he is a good player i like him n he is a chill guy i say yes
Back to top Go down
BiC

BiC

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:29 am

kyle you applyin here too lol gl bro
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:11 am

i see him in the server all that time, i would like to see u in vent as well.
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:04 am

death1*8*7 wrote:
i see him in the server all that time, i would like to see u in vent as well.

add me: acct: focusonthesenuts

my old cs name used to be f0cus. lolol..

but anyways, yeah death, add me so you can pm me vent info
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:13 am

ya get in vent
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:00 pm

There can only be 1 KYLE!!! and im here first!

haha jk bro, he's cool but he's a hacker. lol J/K I say yes
Back to top Go down
sammeh
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:56 am

Played with him for the longest time about 2 years now, hes hella chill and funny at the exuberant level!! haha and had good times in cal main, he has my vote ^^; gl on the app bro!
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:49 am

lmao i like that word exuberant there SC, that's great
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:25 pm

50% Yes 50% No -- Just needs to be in vent more.

If I see you in vent more often I'll change the 50% No to a yes.
Back to top Go down
jazzie
Clan Member
Clan Member
jazzie

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:53 pm

omg NUB!!! REJECT
LMAO JK !!!!
hes a cool nubie [:
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:11 am

jazzie wrote:
omg NUB!!! REJECT
LMAO JK !!!!
hes a cool nubie [:

every time you're in the server, i'm gonna go to the opposite team naow.

you = mine Smile
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:58 am

severity=owned by $KIN lawl... i say yes 85-19 in d2 ya i guess hes aiight :-) your too good bra leave me alone in the servers or at least be on the same team. c you in the servers
PEACE
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:35 am

$KIN wrote:
severity=owned by $KIN lawl... i say yes 85-19 in d2 ya i guess hes aiight :-) your too good bra leave me alone in the servers or at least be on the same team. c you in the servers
PEACE

haha thanks for the vote brah.

i'll try and join your team as much as possible <3
Back to top Go down
jazzie
Clan Member
Clan Member
jazzie

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:28 pm

severity. wrote:
jazzie wrote:
omg NUB!!! REJECT
LMAO JK !!!!
hes a cool nubie [:

every time you're in the server, i'm gonna go to the opposite team naow.

you = mine Smile

NUH UH mister! xD grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
bong hits for jesus
Clan Member
Clan Member
bong hits for jesus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:25 am

yes from me.. hes cool.
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

this guy is active in the server.

however he whines or comments whenever someone kills him (says its random, hacks, etc etc)

HE.. is also very suspcious

:d

gl with the app
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:04 pm

You know what sev....one of these days I'm going to banshot you, just to make sure. It will be random, and I have many names that I can use... so don't BS me man....

I do say yes though. He's cool.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:37 pm

haha...watch, thornton's banshot is going to be right when the round ends and severity is about to spawn back...that's how random thornton's banshot will be...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:21 pm

i dont really see him on vent
Back to top Go down
[J.A.G] Leaders

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:45 am

[DENIED]

Just a game has been around for several years, we appreciate your activity in our server and community. However, the community believes that you are not JAG material, so we cannot accept you into JAG. Thank you for your interest.
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:32 am

namborghini wrote:
this guy is active in the server.

however he whines or comments whenever someone kills him (says its random, hacks, etc etc)

HE.. is also very suspcious

:d

gl with the app

they need to banshot you kid rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] severity wants to join jag!   [DENIED] severity wants to join jag! Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] severity wants to join jag!
Page 1 of 1