Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NFL Draft!

Go down 
+2
trix
AmazingHyzer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

NFL Draft! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 am

yeah...from what I remember that guy was huge...i think it's the guy I'm thinking of.

I was reading an article earlier and they were talking about how USC's back-up QB freshman Matt Barkley was going to most likely be the 1st round pick in 2011. I think it's kind of ridiculous how they predict that so far ahead, but kind of cool. He's been progressing so well though at a rate better than anyone could really anticipate.

But, yeah, back to the NFL. This should be an interesting season. Maybe we should have a JAG community NFL Fantasy Football league, anyone down?
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm down i do fantasy leagues during football season anyways if JAG doesnt do one i will invite you all to my league
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 pm

yeah vondom has been league commish for the past 2 years. hasnt won the league yet but one year he got screwed. im down for a JAG FFball league. yeah quick it is ridiculous how the spectate about next years draft. they spectate all year long pretty much
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 pm

i was watching College Football Live on ESPN today...and they said that there was a congressional hearing for the decision of playoffs in college football...i laughed so hard because obviously the BCS and Congress have so much to do with each other...
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm

And Seattle resigns Leroy Hill for a 6 year deal. Can you say Curry/Tatupu/Hill LB core?
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Can You say d-ware ..... nope you cant
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:15 pm

seattle also has problems at qb, and the offensive and defensive lines...but then again..we'll see what happens...especially with mora as head coach...
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Yes we had problems at QB and offensive line they were called injuries and receivers that would have a problem making a high school varsity team.

Defensive line we lost Kearney (who should be back) and we beefed up our DT's during the off-season.

I'm excited about this year.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm not exited football blows no more Terrel owens or roy williams or kevin burnett i can go on and on ......
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm

dallas did make some dumb moves lol baltimore lost a few players but they still got lewis and suggs =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft!   NFL Draft! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Draft!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: Random Chat!-
Jump to: