Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

blind admins...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadouken

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 am

Name of Admin Abusing His/Her Powers - jag matt
Your CS Name - originally: fmL`Hadouken -HypeAir-, today: Misa Campo <3
How they were Abusing Powers - kicking like an idiot
The Server they Abused in - normal pub server
The time the Abuse took Place - april 26 near 11 pm

playing dust2 with lots of ppl like regular... someone keeps throwing a smoke in the small window at b or somehting which caused lag for everyone and or their choke to spike greatly including mine to about 50+ even 100 at some points....
JAG MATT (were both ct side) apparently SEES me throwing 2 smokes two times in a row at the start of the round when i still had my smokes (both times) and decides to kick me. As I joined back and start arguing with him for being a dumbfuck he then gags me (guess i talk to much ill admit that) and then again after new map threatens to ban me and blah blah blah.... and leaves (koja defends him rofl)
Just though id let you know what kind of idiots are helping you run the server

my friend is in the same room same time as me... may not be much but hell vouch for me lol....
and note that ive been playing in jag since its opened and no ones ever really 'abused' their admin just to beat me in an argument about how stupid he is...

was fine till he started acting like a fuckin retarded.. just wanted to make this nice and long for you matt hope you read it =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 am

First off this is just a matter of 2 admins word vs. 2 players. Second yes i watched you throw 2 smokes in 2 consecutive rounds that lagged the server. also many players were telling me to kick you before i witnessed it. Third i do not have the power to gag so that is untrue. Fourth, after you refused to keep your mouth shut after being warned several times i did tell you taht a temp ban would result from any more disrespect towards admins, which after that warning you shut up(or were aparently gagged). Fifth i cant jsut outright kick either so it was a vote kick and the otehr kids in teh server who saw you voted to kick you. and Finally koja and i will both vouche for each other in this and we both think you were in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 am

well first hand b4 i do something, u shouldnt call ppl retards, we ask you to tell us about admin abuser but not in a disrespectful way, as u can see my member matt is very respectful and mature. i can 100% sure tell u it wasnt matt that kicked u or gagged u unless it was with a vote kick, he cant gag. he dosent have enuf admin. i wont make a big deal out of this it was only a kick. and i do trust my admins and wat they see. maybe u threw it and maybe u didnt. point is it was only a kick u could of came back and been like "hey it wasnt me man". he would of just warned you and thats it. it was only u, alpha male had no reason to talk and argue with admins that’s y we have forums. but for now since it wasnt a ban u still can play in the server. so this is done. koja might of kicked u but matt cant. but next time i hope u appeal respectively cuz i wont do anything about it if u dont.

thx,
death
Back to top Go down
Hadouken

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 am

okay yes im sorry that i did happen to appeal in a rude manner being upset about poor accusations. But logically if someone on my own team happens to see me throw a smoke at something then logically it should appear in the console, which in my opinion should have been the first thing done rather than assuming it was me because "they saw me" when in simple reality i didnt actually do anything. And the main problem I had was simply being accused of for something i really didnt do....

Just saying that next time i hope your admins can actually know the truth before actually acting upon it... same reason as to getting proof of someone hacking before actually banning...
a simple argument isnt a big deal... but the fact of using admin to prove that theyre right already leaves it with the idea that admins right and player is wrong.

Also ive played in jag since HigH closed down the first time (dont know when that was exactly) so your use of 2 admins words vs. 2 players words doesnt really do anything since ive never complained about another persons use of admin in jag or anything of that sort (to koja or whoever decided to kick and all that stuff)

Hope next time you get some real proof rather than watching on your screen while playing what i did... go ahead and spec me. Im not good but i still wont do things to ruin the game for everyone including myself.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Hadouken,

It is possible that you were kicked by mistake. We are all humans and mistakes do happen. However your reaction to being kicked would have deserved the ban in my opinion and I would have stuck by him if he had chose to do so. Your right to complain was basically forfeit when you came back and started arguing with him and calling him names.

However, you were not banned and are still free to play in the server. If you have another issue with an admin please feel free to post it again, we try to look at each situation objectively and if the admin truly was wrong we will deal with it.

I do have a piece of advice for next time and that would be to show some respect, you are still a guest in our servers and name calling really doesn't help your case at all.

Thank you,
tehmc
Back to top Go down
Hadouken

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

I know ive already apologized for being rude about it. I know that that part was my fault..

but my only point now is just cause hes an admin doesnt automatically make him right and or somehow wrong. Main thing is that because he is an admin he automatically gets favored regardless if you try to see it objectively. You already have a good opinion about him as opposed to me who you dont know but has been playing in jag for a long time now.

It's not a big deal to me anymore anyways it was more of me being upset at the time which i believe anyone would be. And yes i am thankful for not being banned
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Honestly it HAS to come down to a matter of trust. We have to trust that the admins that we have entrusted with admin powers are going to make the right decisions.

If the weight of evidence doesn't point in either direction we have to back the admin. That doesn't mean that nothing will change and that we are going to blow off your comments either. We will take them into consideration and speak to or discipline the admin if it is needed.

I appreciate that you did take the time to post your opinions and bring what you thought was a questionable decision to our attention.

Thank you,
tehmc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blind admins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: blind admins...   blind admins... Empty

Back to top Go down

blind admins...
Page 1 of 1