Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D

Go down 
+4
severity.
.em
death1*8*7
Mas Ter Mind
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm

not me
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:09 pm

this is what i whipped in a few minutes - lemme know if you want something different.

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Masterm1nd
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:07 am

.em wrote:
this is what i whipped in a few minutes - lemme know if you want something different.

id' like to have one as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:37 pm

its a gay sig so it fits u perfect mas ter mind lol

jk

=]
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:25 pm

severity. wrote:
.em wrote:

id' like to have one as well Very Happy

what do you want?
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:07 am

hey man, id like one too. if you can, make me a sweet one with like M4RT1N0. and if you can, make some sweet cs character like with a gun or something hahah, do your best, surprise me Wink thanks
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:26 pm

i want one too plz make it super sick and there will be some paypall in it for you... make like a sick ct headshot on a T or somethng aiight thanks
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:05 pm

when you start making requests - please put in some colors too, I'm going with random colors now that might not be what you want.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:09 pm

pick any for me, idk blue or black or red can be good, anything that looks cool, not so bright though ya know. thanks man. work your magic
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:16 pm

well, i finished yours, I just did a real quick red and black cloud render that looks alright. lemme know.

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Mart1nocopy

the size on this one's a little off too, but whatev.
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Skincopy

and there's $kin's. this one might be sized a little weird, I don't remember what ratio sig's are supposed to be in. lemme know if there's any tweaks you want.
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:20 pm

well shoot. I just realized when I resized, I resized them at 66.7% zoom, not 100%. :O!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:32 pm

thanks man! i appreciate it, it looks pretty good. nice job
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:34 pm

dumb question but how do i put the sig on my thing? hahaha
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D >

Last edited by .em on Sat May 09, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:45 pm

still confused hahaha im a little slow can you explain that for me a litle better sorry hahaha
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:47 pm

go into your control panel, and paste that img tag i set up before into the signature section, except move the [/IMG] to where it's directly behind the link.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:19 pm

thankssssssss man
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:20 pm

for sure.

anyone else while i'm at it?
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:15 pm

so, since Deadpool's one of my favorite superheroes, and Raiden happened to pick that name, I have this for him.

Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Deadpoolcopy

enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:18 pm

thats nice
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

hopefully he'll see it. hah.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:54 pm

thats rad just maybe a sick ass background like bugz or hyzers
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm

OMFG

I LOVE YOU. AND IT. OMG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D   Who wants to  make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to make a signature for dn1mretsaM :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next