Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol steam messages

Go down 
+2
Matt
Evylgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 am

So sometimes some of you message me on steam and I respond with a bunch of 00000000000000000000000000000000000000 or ...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or random ass shit like that ... I have 2 cats and they step on my keyboard and if your message is first on the screen, it sends the message to you if they somehow hit enter ROFL ... I don't know how they are so talented like that but that's what it is. My status changes a lot too cuz they hit my mouse all the time when my monitor is off. I have never touched my status, just so you all know. This is them! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:53 am

little cutie pies OMG >^.^< meowmewmeow
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 am

they like "god dammit i hate when she makes us sit so close together"
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 am

haha they can't be apart ... they would be devastated for the rest of their little kitty lives Sad
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 am

well they got nine lives so they would only be devastated for one. also your kitties are FUCKIN CUTE!!!! i want a kitty so bad Sad ima get one. im kidnapping one tomorrow i think >=) muahahahahaha jk. but ya. anyways BUH BAIIIIII Smile
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 am

aww, ur cats are adorable I just wanna bite em! sweet kitties I have one but she's old, HUGE, and cranky. She's also made it her goal in life to irritate john as much as possible, and she's doing a great job at it.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 pm

lol i wasent why you reply with a bunch of zeros and stuff
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 pm

lol steam messages Picture0582
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 pm

hahaha...wow matt...nice.

those cats look evil..
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 am

lol that's awesome matt !! OMG I laughed so hard. I have so many pics when they are together like that ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lol steam messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol steam messages   lol steam messages Empty

Back to top Go down

lol steam messages
Page 1 of 1