Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a blast from JAGS past!! all old timers have to watch this!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

a blast from JAGS past!! all old timers have to watch this!!! Empty
PostSubject: a blast from JAGS past!! all old timers have to watch this!!!   a blast from JAGS past!! all old timers have to watch this!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 am

i'll give you a little background. basically theres this guy who used to be in our clan.. his name is/was MadhaTTer. one night he got insanely, amazingly, shitty drunk. and i was able to catch the last bit of it. i got some of it recorded on fraps. but the quality is fucking horrible when i converted it for youtube a couple years back when i put it on. and so this guy got insanely drunk, and started talkin to us tellin us this homo shit like he wants to lick one dudes balls which you can hear at i think it's at 2:05 or something like that. i can't remember who the kid that is whiter then Casper, and talkin like he's black. i personally thought he was a faggot and never really liked him.. but they both got kicked from the clan shortly after this.

and then after Madhatter admits to suckin dick. Bugz' brother, Trash, said he's never eatin a chick out. and then they talk about it and yea, i kinda just threw it in cause thats how jag was and we'll always be chill as shit like that.