Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Heads up!!!

Go down 
+6
Caleh
trix
5p4rX
tehmc
Vondom
BuGz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to let you guys Know that the Server payments are Due in 2 days so if you're able to help us out with the payments please do so.

We really do need all of your help to keep JAG the best Clan on the Net!

So if you can help out it would be much Appreciated!

Thanks again!

BuGz -
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Thats Right i am tryin to get somthing to send u
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 am

Bugz, hit me up, I can meet up with you and give you some cash but my paypal is currently down.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:43 am

ssshhhhiiiiiittttt, I haven't used my paypal in yrs, wonder if I can still use it or if I have to make a new account.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

i will be sending some more money i think tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm

I dont think my paypal funds will be verified by then! Sad
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm

i tried to update my paypal a while ago, I think the change they send to my acct is already there i just have to enter it into paypal to verify my acct. guess I'll do that now since i have nothing better to do. how long does it take for the money to go frm my chkin account to paypal?

it may not be on time, but better late than never right?
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm

True THAT!
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Bugz pm me your number and we can meet up at Fred Meyers or something and I can give you some cash.
Back to top Go down
SKIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
SKIN

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

HOW DO I SEND CASH???? i know its paypal just dont know how to get it done let me know
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 am

roflllll

ghetto fabulous!! meeting at freddies to pay for cs server.

btw i'm gonna be down south with some friends htis summer for a road trip. i need to know where people live so we can stop by and say hey. or atleast get some cell numbers to meet up. idk but it's gotta happen, especially my guys from old school jag
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 pm

I can help with questions about paypal..also if you want to use Google checkout let me know I can do that and transfer it to JAG. Also I have my own credit/debit card machine, that we can do too. Many options available to you. I'm working on setting up a Cash/mail system. there are many options and i'm working with several of them to setup accounts for JAG.
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm

didnt i just help do this? im confused..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Heads up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up!!!   Just a Heads up!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Heads up!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: