Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN

Go down 
+16
severity.
PiNk*yOsHii
Matt
KrystalineLord
S1NFULL
Quiksilver
RaNdoM
Cupcake
Litsys
trix
Blind_mice
MaD_SheF
AmazingHyzer
Vondom
death1*8*7
k0ja
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:22 am

death1*8*7 wrote:
i also herd he gose invincible plants bomb and sits on top of it and knife who ever is defusing it, SOMONE CALL 911 HE HAS TO BE STOPPED.

I am pretty sure you mean *invisible*. this is the leader of J.A.G lol, were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 am

Big|Downy wrote:
death1*8*7 wrote:
i also herd he gose invincible plants bomb and sits on top of it and knife who ever is defusing it, SOMONE CALL 911 HE HAS TO BE STOPPED.

I am pretty sure you mean *invisible*. this is the leader of J.A.G lol, were in trouble.

Lol. I think he meant that too. Either way it works though.

He is invisible, and knifes the guy. (Doesn't die)

He is invincible, the guy wastes ammo on him, he knifes him. (Doesn't die)

...It is a win-win situation for him.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

yah wat thoronton said....
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:18 pm

wow...death fails...in so many ways
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 am

i say we strip him of his admin, i would of said strip him of his dignity but he lost that a long time ago...

lol jk... kind of.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 am

downy he lost it when he was first born, doctor looked at him and said damn you one ugly baby Wink

Jk <3 u death
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm

ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame mike
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 pm

almost as lame as your skill @ cooking?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

no my cooking is not lame cuz i cant cook
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Fine then your cs skill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

haha mike...men don't cook...that's a woman's job. men grill!
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

of course though, i'd be giving death way too much credit by calling him a man... :/
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Hahahaha quick i love you, how true is that. I mean death just has to go, "Yoshi: Cook me some pork chops and i'll give u 3 ***" ^_^
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm

wish life was that simple
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Quiksilver wrote:

Bullshit, The top chefs in the world are men, Just because your lazy asses dont know how to cook you shouldnt say its a womans job... if you are going to be that shovinistic, a mans job is to work 40 hours a week and pay all the bills, i doubt any of you tough men are doing that.... ( this refers to quick and death.. i know a few in jag that actually work 40 hour a week jobs.)

i cook, i clean, i work, and i'd still consider myself more of a man than most guys i know.... and yes for all those dumbasses that are going to say it, i know im fat.... ive known and been cool with it for a long time... get over it.

Last edited by Big|Downy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Big|Downy wrote:
Quiksilver wrote:

Bullshit, The top chefs in the world are men, Just because your lazy asses dont know how to cook you shouldnt say its a womans job... if you are going to be that shovinistic, a mans job is to work 40 hours a week and pay all the bills, i doubt any of you tough men are doing that.... ( this refers to mike, quick and death.. i know a few in jag that actually work 40 hour a week jobs.)

i cook, i clean, i work, and i'd still consider myself more of a man than most guys i know.... and yes for all those dumbasses that are going to say it, i know im fat.... ive known and been cool with it for a long time... get over it.

I work 40 hour weeks as a computer technitian and a receptionist...
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 pm

k, then ill retract your name from that.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Smile thanks, it's weird how i play so much cs with a 40 hr week job but i only need 4 hours of sleep to function 100% Smile i just kick the women kitchen jokes for shits cuz there funny:)
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 pm

haha..i was joking...to the max..

i want to learn how to cook, especially filipino food.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 am

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 Women_and_kitchen_tshirt-p235715269119882326qmkd_400

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 293

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 Sexism+poster
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 pm

LOL matt where do you find these ffs
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 pm

LOL matt where do you find these ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN   @ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

@ DEATH ONE EIGHT SEVEN
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4