Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol we need

Go down 
+5
Epi-PhanY
deist
Vondom
Blind_mice
BraveHeart.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

lol we need - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol we need   lol we need - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 am

Psh, fuck that. I'll stick to mine..

Its not always on a whim btw. I do give warnings and warn people that I'm going to do it.

Just have my off days sometimes..

Pretty sure everyone has an a couple, if not just one, offday.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: lol we need   lol we need - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 am

lolz i only get upset when people curse for no reason specially when they bring somthing racial into it its one thing to call somone a fuckin hacker then to say u fuckin hacker u suck dick and swollow the cum ya know i wont put up with that and i will bann after 1 warning this is a game we needa play it as a game and be grown up about it to many childish bullshit goes on and its crap grown te fuck up play the game and shut the fuck up period...if somone is hackin i will deal with it i dont needa hear everytime u get domed that hes hackin and he sucks dick pisses me off thorton pisses me off u all piss me off Razz Jk thorton Razz and i understand where ur goin with it thorton and we dont needa putt up with bs kids or stupid fuckers i deal with it one way amxmodmenu then i press 3 then i proceed with another ket 1.2.3.4.5.6.ect...
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: lol we need   lol we need - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 am

well said vondom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol we need   lol we need - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lol we need
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Suggestions :: What do we Need?-
Jump to: