Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEED A.............

Go down 
+4
BuGz
Litsys
Vondom
BraveHeart.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BraveHeart.

WE NEED A............. Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:19 am

HNS server!!!!!!!!
its so fun, and if you have a good server/clan (which we do) you will get a lotttttaa regs
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 am

what a HSN ?

how bout a gungame duh
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 am

HideNSeek I believe..

IDK never tryed that. Smile
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:46 am

Any Special mods or Plugins for it? Is it Knife only or wat? Let me know Ill look into it
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:23 am

heres the ip to one of the good servers.
the server says it has a 99 slot but its a 20 slot

216.52.148.37:27015

and you can decide
=)
thanks
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 pm

209.247.83.162:27015

Test that, is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 pm

ugh HNS is so gay lol, if anything i think we should get a Gun Game death match server... lol
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

It was kinda fun when it was Me and bugz vs Ghostie and Epi-phany
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

we so needa gungame server would be awsome nott o mention it would expand our clan alot
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:35 pm

gungame's are sweet. we should look into it.
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:28 pm

i dont like gun game Razz
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Razz ill check out Hns
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 pm

guy game is sucky lol..
im looking at that server
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Well then don't play guy game, look for gun game. lmao
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 pm

lmfao sinfull lol lol
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm

I got to mess around with it a little bit today with some of you, its pretty tight actually, but I could see where it would get old after a minute. I fuckin love gun game though, only if its modded correctly though.... I used to play on a server that you upgraded guns every kill, that was pretty sick man, its way fast paced, which keeps it light hearted and not to serious ya know?....
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:14 am

n abugz thats not the right hidenseek, its like the one with the bunny hop blocks and the death blocks and stuff
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 am

yeah one kill lvl ups are better. makes the game more challenging cuz u have to keep pace with the top players if you want to win. its better than when u get to the scout and gotta get like 3 kills on a small map lol i still somehow manage to do it but one kill is sooo much better than when u have to get multiple kills to get a diff gun. one kill and move on to the nxt gun. i love gun game =]
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:10 am

Ill work on Both and See wat I can do!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 pm

awesome. thanks bugz. ur the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A.............   WE NEED A............. Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED A.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Suggestions :: What do we Need?-
Jump to: