Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

awps r going crazy

Go down 
+5
Litsys
BraveHeart.
Vondom
fRaG
brotherralph
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:41 pm

i think that we should get a limit on the awps for the teams

like only 2 awps per team

cause everybody in the servers r complaining that there r to many people awping
Back to top Go down
fRaG
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

no like 1 per team....
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 pm

i think u should be able to use whatever gun makes u happy :p
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 pm

oh heck no..... if we restrict awps i aint playing in the pubs ne more .........

i dont have any problem with the 2 awps a team, but the 1 awp a team is a horrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:23 pm

It used to be that way, but people started complaining. It was the winning team couldn't use AWPs. So IDK if the 2 per team would do.
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 pm

i dont see why ppl dont like them lol.
i think its because they arent good at it
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

yeah an awp is a skilled wep to use if they miss u have time to kill them if u cant then u shouldnt complain
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:59 pm

I don't complain when a team is awping, I take it as a challenge, I love the feeling of taking off an awpers head with an ak, or m4, prolly cuz when I awp I fail at it, unless its awp map.. lol don't get how that makes all the difference, prolly cuz I'm too impatent to wait for them to come, and not good enough to rush with one..

But I see that people hate having a whole team camping one place awping. T's at home is usually the most annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 am

its all part of the game u should take away from that.......
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:31 am

IT'S JUST A GAME!

Remember that!

I will think about limiting Awps or maybe I will create a Server for Pubbing where Awps are allowed ... Not Sure yet but I will look into Solving this Issue!
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:41 am

i dont see an issue Razz what if someone said u should limit the amount of ak's or m4's ? its jsut a gun some people are elite with ak's some pople arnt same with an awp....an awp isnt that easy to use u cant move if u miss u can get shot easy.....i say deal with it wait for the awp to come to u or go around em..........

peace
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 pm

yea not really an issue, 2 awps per team is a great idea though.
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm

idk its up to you high admins.

i just think, if you complain about awps you prolly arent good at using them, and you need to play at awp maps if you want to be good at them
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 pm

im terrible with an awp myself...sometimes lol. i dont mind them. i think ppl should have a right to use the gun they feel most comfortable with. i use ak and m4 a lot more than i use an awp and i do just fine. its entirely up to the higher admins. whatever the outcome is fine with me =]
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm

u do fine myy asssss andrew lol if awps gett gimped ima be screwed
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 pm

rofl at least i dont rely on one gun. i do fine for how many hours i play CS. i dont practice much and i should Razz
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

i can use any gun i just like the awp its the gun i chose .....if there is an awp restriction ill be pissed off cause the people who cant use em buys them and for us who are good with them get jewed outa an awp....if if that happns i will follow the noob who bought it and wait for his ass to die and ajck thaaaaaaat shiit
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 am

prob wll be me Vondom LOL i need to get in game more but with finals coming up - not likely to happen.

Krystal Lord
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 am

lol krystal its all good man i dont care ill jsut follow ur ass n get the awp when it hits the ground...im playin its fine we all start somwhere
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm

vondom i still havent see you awp yet ^_^
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 pm

rofl braveheart, ur in for a surprise. vondom with awp = death/hs 90 percent of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

awps r going crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: awps r going crazy   awps r going crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

awps r going crazy
Page 1 of 1