Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup everyone =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Sup everyone =] Empty
PostSubject: Sup everyone =]   Sup everyone =] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 am

hey my name is andrew in real life and i am 19 yrs old. currently attending Southwestern Oregon Community College for a few yrs studying pharmacy then prolly transferring to a 4 yr school. i work in the mailroom at my college. its an easy job and i work with gr8 ppl. like my friend vondom, i play a lot of disc golf. im not the greatest, but i dont care. i play it for fun and just hangin out with my friends. hmm wht else...been playin the guitar for 3 yrs now n im not too bad. i have a few vids on youtube if u wanna check em out. just search for DrewDizzle89 and ull find em lol. love football n basketball and just sports in general. well thts it for now lol hope to see all of u in CS. Have a great day and a merry christmas =]

Andrew "AmazingHyzer"

Merry Xmas santa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

Sup everyone =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup everyone =]   Sup everyone =] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 am

good to see u make another post another forumz, hope to see u in the server soon. everyone is gonna be busy for xmas so take ur time it wont affect ur app. we can always resume that after ur done ur holidays
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

Sup everyone =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup everyone =]   Sup everyone =] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:07 pm

your a nIg63R

u didnt mention disc golf sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup everyone =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup everyone =]   Sup everyone =] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup everyone =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Members/Applicants :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: