Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanna know the 1$hot? haha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

wanna know the 1$hot? haha Empty
PostSubject: wanna know the 1$hot? haha   wanna know the 1$hot? haha EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:55 pm

hey im Dakta. Im from Hutchinson, KAnsas and it a rlly small down with alot and is mostly old ppl(LOL). Im in 8th grade, but im still mature and can handle resposiblities such as not talkin shit, and admin, and dealing with clan problems. Ive been in a couple clans and ive been playing for 2 years. I try to play with my cousin alot. He is goin to be in CAL nxt season with cal-m reforms and a Central cal-invite winner starter of this season.

I lan at his house sometimes and we dominate the scrims. i am usually very active in the fourms since i cnt play on weekdays and im playing cs almost the whole time on weekends. Im fun to hang around with and i try to encourage toher players and teach them alot.

Ive been on 3 CAL-o teams but left because of racism,disrespect, and put downs toward other ppl that i knew. I stayed on only 1 CAL-o team which broke apart.

Well thats mostly all i got. hope to see u n the pub. !!!
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: wanna know the 1$hot? haha   wanna know the 1$hot? haha EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm

this has been up for awhile and not one person has commented it Sad 3 cal teams eh awsome
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: wanna know the 1$hot? haha   wanna know the 1$hot? haha EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Agreed, impressive, now if I only knew what CAL was LOL..prob would be more impressive.

Krystal Lord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna know the 1$hot? haha   wanna know the 1$hot? haha Empty

Back to top Go down

wanna know the 1$hot? haha
Page 1 of 1