Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

megatech's goodbyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
megatech

megatech

megatech's goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:14 am

What it do homies, well figured i would post here considering i have decided to retire from playing on JAG, getting sick of the constint hacking accusations and specing me all the day when im just tryna have some fun but it was fun dont get me wrong yall are cool as fuck fun to play with but my computer is being over run by demos i record just to play in there lol aint worth it i got more shit needin go on my computer then just pubalicious demos, recording on a daylie so i can play in a server just aint worth it to me Sad so have a good one guys been a grand experience playing with you all

- megatech wit his nigga butter what it do homie.

my niggas bluntz and rain got this shit on lock what it do
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 pm

i didnt mind u playing in the server weather if u were hacking or not, if i were you that would be my reason to keep playing lol. having everyone call me a hacker wen am not just shows me how good i am, but thats just me. am sure will be seeing more of u in the future
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Awhh,
well dude.

I can't stop playing with you.

So whenever you wanna chat,
you've got me on steam.

And I tried to help with the whole hacking thing.
whatever.
What can I do?
://

I'll play any pub with you broski.
much love!
^^
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm

death1*8*7 wrote:
i didnt mind u playing in the server weather if u were hacking or not, if i were you that would be my reason to keep playing lol. having everyone call me a hacker wen am not just shows me how good i am, but thats just me. am sure will be seeing more of u in the future

lol im sure i'll be in the server occasionaly who knows but, its alright with the accusations for awhile but on a daylie thing + being speced and demo'd its fucking gay as hell dude. mainly its cause my girls computer licks ass and i was recording demos everytime i was in the server so if i was banned i could be like "LoLuMaD?!" and give the link but chyea it was fun and im sure i will be in there sometime.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:14 am

u didnt have to take demoes u could of just talked to me or bugz, cuz we said not ban you unless it was a hackban, a plug in we installed that takes pic of you play and if ur hacking it shows it all. am only careing cuz i dont like ppl to say that JAG admins suck and think everyone hack cuz then will look like on-24 something were not even close to.
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:55 am

oh really ? hm well i posted that i was going to record in the whole ban apperal thing lol well if thats what it does then, u can see what i see ? :O then u should know i dont hack Smile well if thats the case then fuck this thread megatech is back in bidness what it do homie lol thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:02 pm

YEEEYEEEE!

He can watch all servers in one window.

Its tight.

W00t w00t.
Welcome back broski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 pm

haha, i havnt played you, hope to be one your team oneday, (cause i dont wanna vs you if your good enough to be constantly called a hacker) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:08 am

lol sinfull i've played with you a few times now i've been off my game recently though shit dont make no sense to me usually drop 20+ kills with under 10 deaths now its like holding a 1 for 1 is near impossible, need to get my scrim on lol
Back to top Go down
Alesana

Alesana

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 pm

dude prove to evyone that ur not hacking bro ur getting famous i mean u cant say Sk|spawn never got accused of hacking cuz i thought he hacked rofl yea im noob dont be givin up man i mean cmon
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 am

i prove to everyone that i dont hack by me sucking ass man i've been off my game for a few weeks now man lol but i got demos on record all the time man so if some shit does come up ever i can just link that shit they can check it for themselves but im still playing in the server so its all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: megatech's goodbyes   megatech's goodbyes Empty

Back to top Go down

megatech's goodbyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: