Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont know about you guys

Go down 
+4
Litsys
xRain
trix
TomMy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TomMy

TomMy

I dont know about you guys Empty
PostSubject: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 pm

but i dont really like the thing where you bleed if your like under 20hp or when you get hit

it gives your spot away pretty much if your low on hp
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Yeah, I don't really like it either haha, makes it impossible to hide when you are low HP Razz but I still love the Damage mod so keep that
Back to top Go down
TomMy

TomMy

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:32 pm

yeah i agree

haha
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Damage mod is the shit.

I sort of agree...
But it doesn't make it as realistic.

Makes it more challenging.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Lol, makes it hard, all they have to do is follow the blood trail to you. haha.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 am

i think the blood needs to come back and the dmg mod should go makes it more realistic to me but either way the blood needs to come back .. and besides the dmg mod give away possition does it not ? ? all u needa do is random some boxes or walls ...
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 am

I like the damage mod, not so much on the bleeding mod
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:44 pm

I love the damage mod so I can spam and walls people
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 pm

i like the bleeding mod what im tryin to say is there is not a huge diffrence on the mods cause they will both show where people r and i think the bleeding mod is awsome cause it challenges u when ur low on hp no need to hide get ur ass out and get the job done period
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Yeah, I am starting to feel the same way Vondom, the Damage mod is starting to get pretty cheap, I think we should take off the Damage mod and but the bleed mod back on. If you guys would like I will start a poll on it.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:38 pm

bleed mod is more legit than a damage mod
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 pm

i like the bleed mod more thn the dmg mod. the bleed mod makes things more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know about you guys   I dont know about you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know about you guys
Page 1 of 1