Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad sad sad.....maybe not.

Go down 
+2
death1*8*7
infamousthornton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Sad sad sad.....maybe not. Empty
PostSubject: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 pm

This is mainly an "FYI" for the higher admins.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to cut back my playing hours. I know that this decision will most likely lower my rank from 3* to 2 or maybe even 1. I just need to start getting my life set up. Being 18 give me an advantage to get my shit together so that I can spend more time doing what I want rather than having to work two jobs to keep a car, or a house. You know?

Anyways, that is all I was going to tell you.

See you when I see you.

-Thornton
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 pm

sounds good to me, i do understand were ur coming from exactly. it will prob effect ur ranking but u understand y that is. and wen u get all set up and have time again it won’t take u long to get back to where u were b4 as u prob know as well. Set a goal and get to it don’t let CS or anyone get in the way.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:35 pm

noob
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Lol, fuck you fatty. I need to get my shit together. NEED
Back to top Go down
method`

method`

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:30 am

haha yea he has to work full time for 8$ an hour cut him some slack GOD
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:29 am

method` wrote:
haha yea he has to work full time for 8$ an hour cut him some slack GOD

Haha, ass. That is what I get for not doing my shit in school. If I were to have gotten my college classes done last year, or at least half of them, I could be making more. Whatever though, I go to school, don't have to pay for anything but my phone. Don't have to pay for gay, electricity, school, food, clothes. Pretty much just pay for my phone and games, which I barely buy games and I can get any game I want for about $10 because I'm good friends with the people at GameStop. So yeah, fuck you meth, I get to keep all my shit for going to school.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That makes me happy
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:06 pm

still a noob lol
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm

You know what fatty. Its over.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:42 pm

=( noob lol
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am

Fuck you fatty
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 pm

=( i c how it b
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Now we see where the biggest beef is in the clan haha.

You two are just like an old married couple.
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:46 pm

, a gay old married couple
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm

..=( noobs
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah fuck you two. So what if Fatty and I are a gay old married couple?! Lol!!! That is sick though.

You know what Fatty. I'll hold them, you give them the pain with that big ass strap-on your sister has that she used on you.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:24 pm

u noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad sad sad.....maybe not.   Sad sad sad.....maybe not. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad sad sad.....maybe not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: