Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
tehmc
death1*8*7
Tinkerbell
mikedizzle
jungwoo222
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am

Sad MJ HAS DIED MAY HE REST IN PEACE THE KING OF POP.!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

watch it immortalz he might of came for you;)

Sad loss hurts me because i loved his music!!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

yep i love his music not him as a person said to hear hes gone but its ok ill try and remember the good he did no tthe creepy messed up crap
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:54 am

whos MJ?..........
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

Ur best friend Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 am

ummm Michael Jackson duuuhhhh lol jkk but ya thats who
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 pm

New urban legend:

If you look in the mirror while grabbing your nuts and wearing a white glove, the ghost of Michael Jackson will come for you.

Child molesters can rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm

tehmc wrote:
New urban legend:

If you look in the mirror while grabbing your nuts and wearing a white glove, the ghost of Michael Jackson will come for you.

Child molesters can rot in hell.

thats scary shit man...
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

martino i bet your gunna go try it out see if he comes to touch you
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm

martino would want him to touch him
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Did you guys know that Michael Jackon's 1982 album 'Thriller' is the most selling album of all time?? He was an amazing performer, when he was younger, and still maintains a huge influence on music today. He will always be remembered for his unique dancing style, cutting edge music videos, catchy tunes, and attraction to lil boys. I mourned the loss of michael jackson 17 yrs ago when he first was charged w/ touching lil boys, the man he became is nothing short of a monster. Rest In Pieces Michael Jackson for in the wise words of 5* admin tehmc "Child Molesters Can Rot In Hell'
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:37 pm

im too scared to try that.. lol
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm

you know, i actually looked at the videos on youtube for MJ music videos.

i saw that Thriller was 13 minutes long...i laughed, and was amazed at the amazingness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!   R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P MJ!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: