Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamaica-man

Go down 
+2
Deadpool
Cupcake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 pm

So..Like I've been talking about since I came back to this lovely clan, I will be leaving for Jamaica on Friday, June 19th in the early morning and will not be returning until sometime on June 26th. I might be online tomorrow, but I still have to pack and run errands and stuff, so it may not happen. While in Jamaica, I will not have access to a computer and more than likely will not be sober enough to care (no offense). Plus my 21st birthday is during that week so I plan on enjoying myself to the fullest. I will post pictures when I get back. I'll miss you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm

nice, have fun.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 pm

miss you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 pm

i want to go to jamaica really bad only time i ever went was when my parents took me when i was two. wish i remembered it haha
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 am

Well, I am hoping I remember it. I found out last weekend what was too much alcohol so...
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Update from Jamaica. I am still sick, unfortunately. But the good news is, I get all the alcohol I want, so if I don't want to feel anything, I won't. Anyways, after one day, I am already sun burnt. My parents and little brother are up in the rooms resting because they consumed too much of said unlimited alcohol. It's really beautiful down here. We have an ocean view from our room. It is breathtaking. Oh, and they have vendors that sell necklaces and stuff in the water and the one guy I bought a necklace from had a bag of weed hanging right in his boat Razz Unfortunately, we really aren't allowed to have contact with the native Jamaicans. The resort apparently thinks that it is "too dangerous". i am probably going to end up with braids before I come home. My 21st birthday is 4 days away now. I will try to update as much as possible, there is a computer lounge thing, which is pretty neat and I didn't know about til late last night.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 pm

you talk about alcohol a bit much...

lol
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

I turn 21 tomorrow. What do you expect? And in Jamaica they give you more alcohol than you can drink. For real. Jamaica is a paradise for drunks and pot heads. LOL. I love the people down here though. They are so laid back and fun. Even though I am sick, I am really trying to have fun and dreading coming home on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Guess what????? I just turned 21!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am

Congrats, and happy birthday, enjoy your drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jamaica-man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamaica-man   Jamaica-man Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamaica-man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: