Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?

Go down 
+5
Big|Downy
M4RT1N0
Caleh
mikedizzle
Chuy_-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuy_-

Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? Empty
PostSubject: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 pm

[Name] jc(._.)[music] [STEAMid] STEAM_0:1:16717180 [IP] 72.211.188.51:27005
[Admin] [J.A.G] Downy.xC [Reason] 9 - 16:05:51
[Date/Hour] 06/17/2009 - 16:05:51
[Website] Visit www.justagame.darkbb.com to be unbanned
[Server] [J.A.G] Just a Game *RECRUITING*
[AMXBANS] amx_ban
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

They should of banshotted you...
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Banshot isn't working in the Pub right now.

I don't think Chuy hacks but that is up to Downy and the 5 stars to decide.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Nor do i.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 pm

i do not think he does
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

lol... the system for banning in jag is so flawed... unban him... like i said in other post im done...

daz and i watched him wall... it was obvious...

but i could care less..... unban him..., and sorry for the trouble chuy....
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 pm

P.S., if you are not in the server when the ban is done... then you should have no fuckin say... but like i said... j.a.g banning is flawed.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Nah, i just have the right to voice my own opinion. i did not say unban him, or he dont hack, i just said i do not think he does. that means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

What downy is saying is that you very well have never seen him hack, if he hacks once, and gets caught, and it happens to be a time you're not there, you should stfu, and i agree.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm

well actually i was partially there fyi. and as soon as chuy got in there were some remarks to him already. i believe this was a hate ban.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:52 pm

i vouch downys decision i have both pubbed and scrimmed with him and i think he hacks as well...im tired of people getting unbanned because they are pub regulars or "friends" of admins
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 pm

M4RT1N0 wrote:
well actually i was partially there fyi. and as soon as chuy got in there were some remarks to him already. i believe this was a hate ban.

lol he wasnt even tagged as chuy.... he was tagged as jc... also chuy is on my friends list, if i knew it was him i wouldnt of banned him... but i saw him hacking none the less... it wasnt a hate ban and im sick of you... completely.... dont post in my threads and i wont post in yours.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm

just a side note... if chuy wasnt hacking.. why is he using aliases.... just a question
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm

M4RT1N0 wrote:
Nah, i just have the right to voice my own opinion. i did not say unban him, or he dont hack, i just said i do not think he does. that means nothing.

thats right, what u said means nothing so you shouldn't say it martino

it is not admin abuse to ban someone when banshot is not working at the time

Downy and Daz said that they saw him wall and through many many rounds

that is the their evidence and they made the decision to ban him

don't reply saying i "know" chuy and i "know he doesnt hack" either
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Big|Downy wrote:
M4RT1N0 wrote:

lol he wasnt even tagged as chuy.... he was tagged as jc... also chuy is on my friends list, if i knew it was him i wouldnt of banned him... but i saw him hacking none the less... it wasnt a hate ban and im sick of you... completely.... dont post in my threads and i wont post in yours.

lol, i do not care if your sick of me, its not against the rules to say what i need to say and there was nothing wrong with what i sayd. So you and your xC buddies can stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

noone is crying....... im done with kids like you... give jag a bad name... im done.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 pm

k here is wat i think lol weather u care or not it is wat it is, downy is the person that ban and daz was there, banshot wasnt working. so he was ban cuz downy and daz thought he was hacking. and martini partially there is not enuf srry. yes u can put ur opinion down but u dont get a say wat kind of ban it was u werent "all there". so its clear, this isnt a hate ban so wat maritno is say is coming out of his asshole. this ban stays untill downy decides its taken off, and if he wants to unban him just cuz u all say he should unban then ill thenn I get to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Unban him...

Im not dealing with jag members anymore.... ill stick to xC....

im still in j.a.g. i just cant stand these kids....

sorry death but please unban chuy and my apologies go out to him...
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 am

Honestly if banshot doesn't work why not take the time to get a demo?

its a simple command

Record [Name here]

to stop it you type

Stop

It's in your CS folder go on filefront upload it copy the url they give u posted with your ban The end.
Back to top Go down
Chuy_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah, an "alias"? jc are my initials, and people who play with me know that I use that name often btw.

I'm sticking to my guns and am just gonna blow it off if you guys ban me. I know I don't hack, and that's all that matters.

Matt, I've hardly played with you, firstly, the only scrim I've played with you was with you on the other team, so you'd have no proof, second of all, I've pubbed with you for like what, 5 minutes.

Get a demo and some proof, then try to ban me, I have nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?   Chuy_- banned? Kinda ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuy_- banned? Kinda ?
Page 1 of 1