Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is this real or are they trying to F me over?

Go down 
+3
M4RT1N0
Quiksilver
5p4rX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

is this real or are they trying to F me over? Empty
PostSubject: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm

I got a random msg on steam frm someone w/ just a symbol as their name, this is what it said:

:: Due to recent hack attempts we are monitoring steam accounts VERY closely. We have noticed 2 different IP addresses logged into your account recently. In order to verify that YOU are the correct owner we require you to log in (http://www.valve-ipfix.tk/). Once you log in your IP will verify who you are and will be set to your steam account.

I've been told that steam will never ask me for my pw, so am I supposed to go to that site or not?
no one else knows my login info so how could someone be on my acct? confused, lil help plz
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 pm

not legit...don't go
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm

DONT LOL
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Lol steam using .tk as a server host? Roflmow
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

No exceptions...ever
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 pm

go for it immortalz
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Deadpool wrote:
go for it immortalz

I LOL'D!
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

lol i'd like to think that i'm a lil bit more cautious than a child, which is why i asked before doing it heh
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Do not ever listen to these msgs!! Steam will NEVER EVER ask you for your password!!!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

yes they will if your immortalz:)
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

K, that's alittle old now.. He made a mistake, and other people have done the same thing in this clan!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

but who actually posted about it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

So what, he's a young gullible kid I guess.. You guys can leave him alone now.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Caleh has spoken.

is this real or are they trying to F me over? 55538330.Thetribehasspoken
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

FAIL dont even try to copy matt
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I got bored =\ and looked it up on google Smile AND i made it my desktop backround because Jeff is sexy obvs martino u shuld b masterbatin to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this real or are they trying to F me over?   is this real or are they trying to F me over? Empty

Back to top Go down

is this real or are they trying to F me over?
Page 1 of 1