Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll do it myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

I'll do it myself Empty
PostSubject: I'll do it myself   I'll do it myself EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Name of Admin Abusing His/Her Powers - [J.A.G] KeLevRa.Thornton

Your CS Name - They guys name is Racist Panda

How they were Abusing Powers - Well, it was me Panda and park in the secret room of surf_simpsons_final. I was heading down the road and stopped in front of panda, who was in the car, and typed out "Don't block the thing" then started moving again. (Note: When I was typing he moved and went around me). Anyways, I headed back up the road and saw him jump off down to the other cars. I look inside the hallway thing, wutev you wanna call it, and guess what I found. 1 Car. So I kicked him.
The Server they Abused in - JAG Surf Server

The time the Abuse took Place - I couldn't tell you. You can look it up on the logs it was Sept, 27, 2008 surf_simpsons_final I would say around 11:45ish

Anyways, he said he's going to come here and post about me and that he has a demo of my "Admin Abuse" which I think wasn't abuse because I told him not to before hand. Maybe if he stopped and read what I said before putting the car into the hallway he would've realized that its not abuse to carry out punishment for not listening to an admin's order.

So, check the logs. Ban me, kick me. Do what you think needs to be done. I honestly don't really care what the outcome is.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

I'll do it myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll do it myself   I'll do it myself EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:51 pm

This post confuses me but I think it boils down to, Thornton telling Panda to not block the hallway with the cars cuz it glitches/blocks the hallway, then the dude does it, thornton kicks him. Dude comes back in and says he has a demo of his admin abuse and is gonna report it.

I don't think that is admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

I'll do it myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll do it myself   I'll do it myself EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am

nah ur good Thornton, that guy is just retarded if he thinks that is abuse, u warned him and he didn't listen so he got the consequence
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

I'll do it myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll do it myself   I'll do it myself EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 pm

[BANNED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'll do it myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll do it myself   I'll do it myself Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll do it myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Ban Zone! :: Admin Abuse-
Jump to: