Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you spot a hacker!

Go down 
+2
Tinkerbell
Caleh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

If you spot a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:25 pm

For everyone out there if you see a hacker please dont blurt out "HE'S FUCKING HACKING. BLAH BLAH IS HACKING OMFG BAN HIM CALEH (etc...)." Chances are by the time I or another admin spec him he is going to toggle off. Im tired of people yelling at me to ban someone when I havn't had a chance to spec him myself.

Im not going to ban him on your word alone. I will spec him and then if I think he hacks I will banshot him. Get off my back about banning everyone who you think hacks!

Add me on steam friends and tell me that the kid is hacking or type to the admins in Admin chat! You can do that by pressing your say_team(u) button and then adding @.

say_team:@ Caleh can you please spec blahblah. I think he hacks!

/rant
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:50 pm

i completely agree with you i think it is not very smart to just yell it out cuz by the time someone comes to look at i they are either gone or no longer hacking
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:41 pm

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 am

i rage in vent or use the admin talk already so yeah im awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:59 pm

i know people are so stoops

this one guy named "severityhacks" was telling us to ban "bk" and we weren't right away because we were specing him and he kept disrepescting us with names and such.

stoops these days
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 am

lol so true poeple yell Name here HACK!!!!!! Just shut up now he kows im specing him god dam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you spot a hacker!   If you spot a hacker! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you spot a hacker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: