Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disc Golf Tourny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Disc Golf Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Disc Golf Tourny   Disc Golf Tourny EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:25 pm

i will be gone this saturday night and all of sunday. southern oregon summer series disc golf tourny at Tom Pierce. should be a lot of fun. probably wont be a lot of people but it should be a great event. also on monday im going to a funeral for my friends mom so i wont be back until monday night or so. take it easy guys.
Back to top Go down
italia

italia

Disc Golf Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Golf Tourny   Disc Golf Tourny EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Good luck at the disc golf tourny. Only played it a few times, but it's a lot of fun. Also, sorry to hear about your friends Mom.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Disc Golf Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Golf Tourny   Disc Golf Tourny EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 pm

i took 6th or 7th ath the tourny im not sure yet. there was only 20 ppl and like 9 of em were in my division Razz so i ended up not cashing. i played fine in the first round started out the second round 2 down at one point then couldnt hold it and fell apart. missed a lot of putts on janky baskets and some bad upshots. it was a fun tourny though. my friend scott won pro division and made 100 bux.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disc Golf Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disc Golf Tourny   Disc Golf Tourny Empty

Back to top Go down

Disc Golf Tourny
Page 1 of 1